The Student Room Group

UCAS account

So last year my school made us all make ucas accounts, and I filled in most of mine until in December I decided to take a gap year. I then forgot about the account, but I've finished sixth form now and I'm applying this year with my final grades, but I can't make a new UCAS account because it says I already have one. Do I have to delete this account, or is there something else I have to do????

:confused::confused::confused:

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Teddysmith123
So last year my school made us all make ucas accounts, and I filled in most of mine until in December I decided to take a gap year. I then forgot about the account, but I've finished sixth form now and I'm applying this year with my final grades, but I can't make a new UCAS account because it says I already have one. Do I have to delete this account, or is there something else I have to do????

:confused::confused::confused:

Thanks!

Ring UCAS. They'll help you retrieve your account.
Original post by OllieDS
Ring UCAS. They'll help you retrieve your account.

I dont need to retrive my account I want to apply this year and was about to create a new account for this year but I couldn't because I alreadt have an account from last year and was unsure on how to precede

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Teddysmith123
I dont need to retrive my account I want to apply this year and was about to create a new account for this year but I couldn't because I alreadt have an account from last year and was unsure on how to precede

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes you're not allowed more than one account which is why I said UCAS can help you retrieve your original one and then you can amend it all and start from scratch if you wish.
Original post by OllieDS
Yes you're not allowed more than one account which is why I said UCAS can help you retrieve your original one and then you can amend it all and start from scratch if you wish.

Oh ok I understand thanks a lot :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending