The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BBeyond
you should do one!

I've done some in the past lol

Besides, doing one now with entail coming up with a witty title...

What about you? Try it out!
Original post by jshep000
into the 3rd season of the office, such a good tv show

I've got up to half the second season but I stopped when my free trial Netflix finished

Posted from TSR Mobile
The worst thing about work experience is that there's noone my age (if they are they're in different department and I don't really know them) and I have to have lunch on my own,
I feel like such a loner omg :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jalal Uddin
Wow the amount of AMAs...

They annoy me. :colonhash:
Original post by noshahmad
The worst thing about work experience is that there's noone my age (if they are they're in different department and I don't really know them) and I have to have lunch on my own,

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool
Original post by BBeyond
I haven't played in ages, I got a 12 win arena once with a pretty op mage deck :tongue:

What's your highest rank? I was rank 3 at one point.

The highest I've got is rank 8 (I think) but then I started to play arena more and so stopped doing ranked. I'm rank 15 atm cos I basically only play arena cos I want cards and gold for Naxx, I got to rank 15 because I needed to be rank 20+ for the season card back woo card backs :biggrin:
Original post by noshahmad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, I know dat feel :redface:
Original post by Jalal Uddin
Wow the amount of AMAs...

Yeah, it's started again..

In Bengali, we watched videos on Bangladesh, inc ones on Eid + Ramadan. Jealous of you now :P
Original post by ozzie2
Eh yeah, good idea, but life is like a box of chocolates, and I took a bite of the worry chocolate, while some others may have bit the distraction chocolate :frown:

I think you need to get rid of the worry chocolates and find a distraction one :yep:

Original post by ToLiveInADream
I just got tickets to see 5sos with friends woo

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're quite good :yep:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Asciant
Lol, I know dat feel :redface:

Can you play with me in LoL? I added you
I JUST BURNED MY Y7-11 STUFF! :mwuaha:

1405103943517.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by usycool1
Good. :colone: Shut up now, don't give him any ideas :afraid: Mods can't change their username colour, it's always purple. :unimpressed: I keep it green or dark blue or red when I'm a subscriber though. :biggrin:

Because ducks > pony's, end of discussion, my duck would win, end of. :u: Of course I won't, I'll end up with 100 PM's and 100+ quotes that way and if negs were still here, my rep would drop considerably :eek3:

Not really scared :u: Muahaha :colone: You don't like purple now? :colone: You were defending it not long ago :tongue:

Great logic :tongue: I want to see that happen now :giggle:
Original post by Edminzodo
I JUST BURNED MY Y7-11 STUFF! :mwuaha:

1405103943517.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

:sigh:

Why did you not just recycle it? :sad:
Original post by AlphaNick
back from italy dudes

How was it? :smile:
Original post by AngelPhys
Can you play with me in LoL? I added you

erm mebs, except my arena run in hearthstone is now 11-2 one last game shall decide whether I'm good or just nearly good
it was really nice but two annoying things: it was too wavy to go swimming so the coastguards put up a red flag and we couldn't swim... and it was raining a lot :frown:

but it was really good other than that - I'm going to Croatia in about 3 weeks at which I will have plenty of time to swim properly

Too wavy? Was it like a tsunami? When I went to Spain it was really wavy (great for bodyboarding btw, my goggles got ripped off by the waves a few times great fun) and they didn't care
Original post by Asciant
erm mebs, except my arena run in hearthstone is now 11-2 one last game shall decide whether I'm good or just nearly good

I checked your game history in LoL, and you are fricking amazing at it. Add my friend called Ashboy2000, teach him, lol. He's a noob. And play with us.

I'm the best LoL player out of us :wink:, lol.
there were like 6 metre waves pretty much for the whole three days... people were surfing but no one else was allowed... I guess because the current may be strong...

That sucks :redface:
Original post by AngelPhys
I checked your game history in LoL, and you are fricking amazing at it. Add my friend called Ashboy2000, teach him, lol. He's a noob. And play with us.

I'm the best LoL player out of us :wink:, lol.

Lol ikr, I'll see if I can go on LoL now
it was really nice but two annoying things: it was too wavy to go swimming so the coastguards put up a red flag and we couldn't swim... and it was raining a lot :frown:

but it was really good other than that - I'm going to Croatia in about 3 weeks at which I will have plenty of time to swim properly

That's a shame, the weather can really ruin a perfect day out :frown: But it's good to hear that you had a good time! Oh lucky you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest