The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Is anyone staying in New Bridge Street Residences at Northumbria Uni?

I just got my accommodation offer for New Bridge Street, so I'm trying to find out who else I might be living with in September!
I'm in flat 18, room 5. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
I just got here! Block 6, flat 95 room 6.
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
I'm in New Bridge Street as well Flat 27 Room 1 :smile:)
I'm in flat 56, room 1! :smile:
My first choice accommodation is New Bridge Street but I haven't found out if I have this or not yet and i'm dying to know! Have you been offered an unconditional offer and this why you have found out your accommodation?:smile:
Original post by abbeyrobson
My first choice accommodation is New Bridge Street but I haven't found out if I have this or not yet and i'm dying to know! Have you been offered an unconditional offer and this why you have found out your accommodation?:smile:

I found out early February that I got an unconditional offer so I just applied for accommodation then and found out a couple of days ago that I'm in new bridge :smile:
Original post by ashleigh1105
I found out early February that I got an unconditional offer so I just applied for accommodation then and found out a couple of days ago that I'm in new bridge :smile:

Okay, thank you!:smile:
Reply 7
I applied for accommodation in March, I intend on staying at New Bridge Street. Would love to make some mates that are staying there!
Reply 8
I found out mine about a week ago, so if you have an unconditional offer it should come through soon. I'm in flat 51, room 2:smile:
Reply 9
I thank everyone for the replies so far to my post, really appreciate it. :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by BillyPick
I thank everyone for the replies so far to my post, really appreciate it. :smile:

Hi! :smile: don't know if anyone's said yet, but I've heard the accommodation people are on leave and will be back in a few weeks. Just so you know if you don't get allocated right away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chloe-lynn
I just got my accommodation offer for New Bridge Street, so I'm trying to find out who else I might be living with in September!
I'm in flat 18, room 5. :smile:

That's near me! I'm flat 15 so will probably see you at some point :smile:
Original post by findels
I found out mine about a week ago, so if you have an unconditional offer it should come through soon. I'm in flat 51, room 2:smile:

I'm also flat 51, room 3 :smile:
Original post by ashleigh1105
I'm in flat 56, room 1! :smile:

I'm in flat 57, neighbours:smile:
Reply 14
Original post by MatthewAstill95
I'm also flat 51, room 3 :smile:

Oh hi! I'm Hannah. Have you joined the facebook group? because I met another flatmate on there, Connor, who I think is in room 4 :smile:
Original post by findels
Oh hi! I'm Hannah. Have you joined the facebook group? because I met another flatmate on there, Connor, who I think is in room 4 :smile:

Hi :smile: i haven't joined yet, do you have the link to the group and ill join now
Reply 16
Original post by MatthewAstill95
Hi :smile: i haven't joined yet, do you have the link to the group and ill join now

Yeah sure, its https://www.facebook.com/groups/568914346558937/
Hi I'm in New Bridge Street Flat 27 Rm 5. Moving in on Saturday!

Luke

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending