The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5140
Original post by jam278
Who remembers goldenballs.

That show was a madness. So much snaking fam. Some girl was spending the whole game trying to be reassured the man will split the money then she steals the money. Think it was like 10 grand as well. I'd have smacked her up in the studio if she did that to me. 10k being taken like that from you is peak.

:rofl: best time I've seen was when someone stole 68k whilst the other person split :rofl: would never sit myself just in case the other person stole, would be so pissed.

Lol'd so hard at one episode though- an old white woman got to the final with this black chick, the black chick had been honest the whole way through and said she was donating all the money to a church (she was one of top dogs there or something), during the chat at the end old woman said that religion is her life, she loves Jesus, would never steal from church and that she's gonna split for God. They get to it and black church chick splits, old woman steals :rofl2: lol'd for days, old woman was laughing as well saying that's the game and mission complete and **** like that. Old woman or not I would've sat her back down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
Who remembers goldenballs.

That show was a madness. So much snaking fam. Some girl was spending the whole game trying to be reassured the man will split the money then she steals the money. Think it was like 10 grand as well. I'd have smacked her up in the studio if she did that to me. 10k being taken like that from you is peak.

Loved that show. I saw one where a guy was saying he would 100% steal whatever happened, so the other guy should split and the first guy would give him half after the show. Then when it happened the first guy split as well and they got half each. mad ting

Original post by FKLW
:rofl: Poor aesthetics as well tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

das it mane
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Original post by manchesterunited15
Loved that show. I saw one where a guy was saying he would 100% steal whatever happened, so the other guy should split and the first guy would give him half after the show. Then when it happened the first guy split as well and they got half each. mad ting

yeah that one :tongue:
Steal FTW. Were these guys not taught game theory?
Reply 5144

das it mane

Looks like a duck, still better aesthetics than demonies crew

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jam stop man stop :rofl:

Goldenballs was the one fam! I used to get soooo vex over that show ngl, the snaking, the lies and the deceit was just too much! Hehe :tongue:

Person 1- "I will definitely split"
Person 2- "Yeah man, me too, no worries"
Person 1- "Swear?"
Person 2- "Yeah you can trust me"

*They both end up stealing the money and go home with nothing*.
(edited 9 years ago)
People always say choosing steal is greedy

I disagree
Reply 5147
If you split on Goldenballs your stupid af. Can you imagine the level of pissness if you split and they steal.

Legit my boy Jasper Carrot gotta be holding me back if it happened to me or my mans gonna get clapped.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;wad7ojMi2eM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wad7ojMi2eM[/video]
These holidays are actually so long... too long.
Reply 5150
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
These holidays are actually so long... too long.

My holidays haven't started yet :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
My holidays haven't started yet :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: poor you

But tbh Its better than doing nothing all day :colonhash:
Going off for a bit, see ya later hun :h: x :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5152
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
:rofl: poor you

But tbh Its better than doing nothing all day :colonhash:
Going off for a bit, see ya later hun :h: x :tongue:

Haha suppose so. Peace LP x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kruz
WHat is Plug DJ actually meant for?

It's a chat room where you take it in turns to play songs via Youtube. There is a 'woot' and a 'meh' button. If you get a certain amount of 'meh's then it skips to the next DJ (or I boot the DJ off if they take the piss and play a 20 minute track). It's a laugh and good way to discover new music.
Reply 5154
Inb4 Kruz and Wilf permaban.

Posted from TSR Mobile
b4 the ban actually happens, you lot should jump on
Original post by FKLW

Wouldn't surprise me, but my boy Kruz didn't break any rules just by asking what it is, and I didn't by answering his question.

It's like asking what Twitter is for, answering, then getting punished for it.
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

inb4 FK ban for talking about bans
Can I jump on from phone ? Laptop is bust got laggy so I spilt coffee on it too fix it but it ****ed it up more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5159
inb4 FK ban for talking about bans

inb4 MU15 banned for being too good looking

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest