Reply 101
Original post by Jalal Uddin
With a 10 foot pole obviously.

Your sarcasm is most comical.
Original post by JayJay-C19
Your sarcasm is most comical.

k thanx
Good luck! I hope you get what you deserve.

Thank you! Good luck to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are you hoping for?
was predicted 9A*s and 1A but idk, don't really want to see any Bs

What are you expecting?
6A*s, 3As, 1B

Will you be satisfied with your expectation?
Yeah definitely!
How will you open them?
Headphones in on full volume to block out the stressful atmosphere.

How will you celebrate / react?
Going to New York the next day!

Will you meet your Sixth Form/College offer?
Yes i think so
Reply 105
Original post by koonslohraw
What are you hoping for?
was predicted 9A*s and 1A but idk, don't really want to see any Bs

What are you expecting?
6A*s, 3As, 1B

Yeah definitely!
How will you open them?
Headphones in on full volume to block out the stressful atmosphere.

Going to New York the next day!

Yes i think so

Good luck and have a good time in New York.
im getting mine by post - im on holiday on results day.

im only picking up 2 though. i know i failed one. just hope i do well in my ICT.
Im not opening up GCSE grades... partly because im going into my third year of uni.

BUT what I will say is GOOD LUCK.

I shouldn't say this, but once yoy get your GCSE grades, u go onto A levels. And then yiu get to degree level. Every year GCSE grades seem less important each year! Hah. Although they are still important, if u get a slightly disappointing grade, its nowhere near the end of the world.

My one bit of advice, don't compare with everyone else when they post they're facebook statuses. Every body is different.

Good luck u guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 108
Original post by DougieMcpuggy
Im not opening up GCSE grades... partly because im going into my third year of uni.

BUT what I will say is GOOD LUCK.

I shouldn't say this, but once yoy get your GCSE grades, u go onto A levels. And then yiu get to degree level. Every year GCSE grades seem less important each year! Hah. Although they are still important, if u get a slightly disappointing grade, its nowhere near the end of the world.

My one bit of advice, don't compare with everyone else when they post they're facebook statuses. Every body is different.

Good luck u guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you
I'm expecting: 3A's, 3B's and 2C's however already have 1A* (btec), 1/2A and 1B and core C... But hope for: 4A's and 4B's... Absolutely going to cry with joy if I get an A* in anything other than my btec. :biggrin: I'll be satisfied to pass so I can get into my sixth form college. I'm going to open my results by slowly going down the page, 1 by 1 letting the grade sink in and appreciate what I have gotten because otherwise I think it will be too overwhelming and I'll look over the other grades that I didn't do so well in and not fully appreciate the pass.... If I don't pass then I have no clue how I will react especially when I need only 2 more GCSE's (maths and Spanish) to get into my with form. Face palm and cry if I don't get them.. I'll celebrate by going to the sixth form college I want to go to and enjoy a day our with my family...

Hope people get what they want! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 110
Original post by marmitellama16
I'm expecting: 3A's, 3B's and 2C's however already have 1A* (btec), 1/2A and 1B and core C... But hope for: 4A's and 4B's... Absolutely going to cry with joy if I get an A* in anything other than my btec. :biggrin: I'll be satisfied to pass so I can get into my sixth form college. I'm going to open my results by slowly going down the page, 1 by 1 letting the grade sink in and appreciate what I have gotten because otherwise I think it will be too overwhelming and I'll look over the other grades that I didn't do so well in and not fully appreciate the pass.... If I don't pass then I have no clue how I will react especially when I need only 2 more GCSE's (maths and Spanish) to get into my with form. Face palm and cry if I don't get them.. I'll celebrate by going to the sixth form college I want to go to and enjoy a day our with my family...

Hope people get what they want! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You too!
Original post by aneducation
Getting B's at GCSE is no big deal!

lol medicine... only one word i could say :3
Original post by JAIYEKO
13 A*s 2As

All IGCSEs which are unitarily worth 2.5 GCSEs so mathematically;

24 A*s 3As

They are not worth 2.5 GCSEs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 114
Original post by tryrevise
They are not worth 2.5 GCSEs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes they are,
Reply 115
Original post by Angelo12231

Yeah, sorry, you don't have to get all A's and A*'s at GCSE to do medicine.
GCSE Results:

What are you hoping for?

What are you expecting?

How will you open them?

What are you hoping for?

- 5 A*'s, 2 A's, 2 B's and 2 C's :biggrin:

What are you expecting?

- 3 A*'s, 2 A's, 2 B's, 4 C's
:frown:

- No. Purely because of the subjects that will have achieved the C's and B's.

How will you open them?

- Me and my best friend are going to open each others first then pass them over once they've been read.

- Probably be really upset but just happy that I got my grades to get into my sixth form. Which I know I will... without a doubt.

- YES. Already have 3 of the 5 grades necessary.

What I'm hoping for:
A*=4 A=2 B=1 C=1
What I'm expecting:
A*=1 A=4 B=2 D/E=1

Will I be satisfied with what I'm expecting?
Yes. As long as I get the required grades and an A in Maths, English and Art (Which I'm certain I will)

How will I open it?
In a corner with my friend. Quick and heartbreaking. Probably sneak out after to avoid my science teacher :biggrin:

How will I celebrate?
Probably give myself a pat on the back. Won't be beating myself up too much about my result because after seeing the papers, there's no way I could have revised any of the topics I didn't get. Wasn't even in the textbook!!

Will I meet my sixth form requirements?
Yes and no. I got 3 of the the 5 required grades. However I need 2 B's in science to do Bio and Chem and I'm sure I got an A* and a D/E. Might have to go another sixth form ;(((
Original post by Angelo12231

lol sorry buddy medicine courses at unis lets you off with having a few Cs needless of Bs so dont be worried if you get ONE B
Reply 118
what I was predicted:
1 A*^ 10 A* 1 A

What I will probably get:

1 A*^ 7 A* 3A

I'll probably celebrate by sleeping for the rest of the year. If I get lower than expected then I don't know... probably hibernate until September. As long as I get my entry requirements.
Reply 119
Original post by SparklyUnicornz
What I'm hoping for:
A*=4 A=2 B=1 C=1
What I'm expecting:
A*=1 A=4 B=2 D/E=1

Will I be satisfied with what I'm expecting?
Yes. As long as I get the required grades and an A in Maths, English and Art (Which I'm certain I will)

How will I open it?
In a corner with my friend. Quick and heartbreaking. Probably sneak out after to avoid my science teacher :biggrin:

How will I celebrate?
Probably give myself a pat on the back. Won't be beating myself up too much about my result because after seeing the papers, there's no way I could have revised any of the topics I didn't get. Wasn't even in the textbook!!

Will I meet my sixth form requirements?
Yes and no. I got 3 of the the 5 required grades. However I need 2 B's in science to do Bio and Chem and I'm sure I got an A* and a D/E. Might have to go another sixth form ;(((

Good luck!

Latest