The Student Room Group

Pure evil: man kills 4 children and their two parents execution style in texas

Scroll to see replies

Original post by james22
In the USA executing someone costs more than life in prison.

'murica
Reply 21
Original post by james22

no, billions of appeals and waiting in prison costs more. Alot of that cost is waiting years in prison (what would happen if they don't get executed)

killing this man will be a noble thing to do. only cowardly serial killing enabling liberals would disagree
Reply 22
Original post by ChickenMadness
'murica

life in prison costs more
Original post by mynameisntbobk
To the people advocating the death penalty or torture, wtf? Since when de we regress to such a primitive state? Just because someone else has carried out such horrific crimes doesn't mean we have to sink to their way of thinking.

I agree with capital punishment for crimes that fall into the 'the rarest of rare' category like they have in India.

It send a clear message to would be murderers - we will deprive you of the very same thing you deprive your victims. Murder is the worst crime, in my opinion, and it should have a greater penalty than the others. If the prospect of Capital Punishment deters even one would-be-murderer, then it has accomplished its mission in my opinion.
Original post by james22

It obviously would.

Its the greatest punishment a person can receive for a crime. They should be allowed to appeal a number of times and have their case reviewed so as to ensure that an innocent person isn't sentenced to death.

Would you rather they didn't have the numerous chances to appeal?
Original post by ESPORTIVA
just as i suspected liberals want this man walking free.

yeah **** the four kids, and their parents! its their fault! they deserve to be dead, they must have pushed that man to do this!

imagine that kill 6 human beings and you are free!

why is the worse the crime.......the more liberals try to set you free...............

thank god texas will kill this pig, i hope it hurts

lol you know the girl who he shot in the head and survived? i wonder she would think about that........rehabilitating him

I don't want him walking free, I want him to be punished but the death penalty will not do that, it'll just give him an out.

And that claim is bull. Everyone deserves a second chance no matter what they've done. Crime is crime and all crime should be punished but after that, there comes a point when the criminal has been punished enough! Stealing someone's life is wrong and you've acknowledged that.. so then why is it suddenly right for the murderer to be denied his right to life. It doesn't make sense does it?

In the grand scheme of things, yeah I feel really bad for her, but why should she decide the fate of another mans life? I mean you don't think it's right that he did correct? So why is it right for her? If someone steals of me I don't go around stealing their stuff.
Reply 26
America really needs to get their gun laws in check. Too many idiots are being allowed to run around with guns with the worst intention possible. I hope this killer gets sentenced to death. He most definitely deserves it.
Original post by ¯\(°_o)/¯
I agree with capital punishment for crimes that fall into the 'the rarest of rare' category like they have in India.

It send a clear message to would be murderers - we will deprive you of the very same thing you deprive your victims. Murder is the worst crime, in my opinion, and it should have a greater penalty than the others. If the prospect of Capital Punishment deters even one would-be-murderer, then it has accomplished its mission in my opinion.

But the thing is it doesn't actually prevent people from killing others. A lot of people kill because they don't really have anything else to live for so killing them gives them what they want anyways. Capital punishment I think is always going to be too risky when there's the chance that an innocent person is put to death.. and if this is the case god forbid anyone involved or anyone who advocated it take responsibility.
It obviously would.

Its the greatest punishment a person can receive for a crime. They should be allowed to appeal a number of times and have their case reviewed so as to ensure that an innocent person isn't sentenced to death.

Would you rather they didn't have the numerous chances to appeal?

I'd rather they weren't executed.
no, billions of appeals and waiting in prison costs more. Alot of that cost is waiting years in prison (what would happen if they don't get executed)

killing this man will be a noble thing to do. only cowardly serial killing enabling liberals would disagree

Look at the figures, it is beyond all doubt that the death penalty costs more. If someone is going to be executed they are almost always granted every appeal they ask for (to avoid executing innocents/people who definately don't deserve it), which doesn't happen as much with life in prison. Add that death row inmates need to be kept seperate from the general prison population and the costs really add up.
Reply 30
I don't want him walking free, I want him to be punished but the death penalty will not do that, it'll just give him an out.

And that claim is bull. Everyone deserves a second chance no matter what they've done. Crime is crime and all crime should be punished but after that, there comes a point when the criminal has been punished enough! Stealing someone's life is wrong and you've acknowledged that.. so then why is it suddenly right for the murderer to be denied his right to life. It doesn't make sense does it?

In the grand scheme of things, yeah I feel really bad for her, but why should she decide the fate of another mans life? I mean you don't think it's right that he did correct? So why is it right for her? If someone steals of me I don't go around stealing their stuff.

you're insane. i'll be sure to PM you when this fat pig is executed.

anyway if you unlawfully take a life (the worst thing you can do) you deserve to have your life taken ITS FAIR AND JUST.

Tell me what would you do: in mexico recently 500 dead people have been found in various graves, men, woman and children (and babies). basically a mexican drug cartel went into a mexican town and slaughtered 500 innocent people. men women and children were boiled in barrels of acid, etc.

if you caught the men who did this, would you honestly rehabilitate them? men who butcher and dissolve children into jelly? could you really do it?

in this case in texas, no you do not want to punish this man, no liberal does, you want him free and happy

The problem with that being, at least in the US that murders are very, very, very common, seriously, over 400 people were murdered in 2013 in Chicago alone, and that represented the lowest number since 1965...
Reply 32
Original post by james22
Look at the figures, it is beyond all doubt that the death penalty costs more. If someone is going to be executed they are almost always granted every appeal they ask for (to avoid executing innocents/people who definately don't deserve it), which doesn't happen as much with life in prison. Add that death row inmates need to be kept seperate from the general prison population and the costs really add up.

show me the figures (i think i know where you are gonna get them from)

death penalty would be cheaper with cost cutting, less appeals, etc.

the average cost of keeping a prison in a US prison is $30,000 a year. imagine i tied down and killed 6 people including 4 children (killing the kids first so the parents can see it like this guy did).

okay i'll be in prison for the rest of my life. im 19, say i live til im 90 how much would that cost? oh and dont forget i get appeals too and court cases and parole hearings,

oh and dont forget my healthcare costs if i fall ill (huge in the US)
Reply 33
Original post by Ndella
America really needs to get their gun laws in check. Too many idiots are being allowed to run around with guns with the worst intention possible. I hope this killer gets sentenced to death. He most definitely deserves it.

guns aren't the problem here.
you're insane. i'll be sure to PM you when this fat pig is executed.

anyway if you unlawfully take a life (the worst thing you can do) you deserve to have your life taken ITS FAIR AND JUST.

Tell me what would you do: in mexico recently 500 dead people have been found in various graves, men, woman and children (and babies). basically a mexican drug cartel went into a mexican town and slaughtered 500 innocent people. men women and children were boiled in barrels of acid, etc.

if you caught the men who did this, would you honestly rehabilitate them? men who butcher and dissolve children into jelly? could you really do it?

in this case in texas, no you do not want to punish this man, no liberal does, you want him free and happy

I'd rather you don't and I'd be even happier if he doesn't.

No that is not fair and just. It's petty. Stop thinking like a child and grow up.

What would I do, like I said I'd punish them for their actions so prison. But would I kill them? No because I know that there's better use of money, resources and primarily because I'm not an evil fascist. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

I don't know why you keep trying up force your views on me. I know what stance you take, you're a cold blooded fascists who thinks that it's okay to take someone else's life but IMO under no circumstances is it okay. It's easy to say you'd kill him but if you were actually given the opportunity, would you? If the answer is yes then I feel really sorry for you
Reply 35
I'd rather you don't and I'd be even happier if he doesn't.

No that is not fair and just. It's petty. Stop thinking like a child and grow up.

What would I do, like I said I'd punish them for their actions so prison. But would I kill them? No because I know that there's better use of money, resources and primarily because I'm not an evil fascist. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

I don't know why you keep trying up force your views on me. I know what stance you take, you're a cold blooded fascists who thinks that it's okay to take someone else's life but IMO under no circumstances is it okay. It's easy to say you'd kill him but if you were actually given the opportunity, would you? If the answer is yes then I feel really sorry for you

this monster is being charged with capital murder in texas which carries with it the penalty of DEATH. HE WILL DIE. and i will PM you when he roasts.

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind lol useless meaningless statement which means nothing in the real world.

so by your reasoning the lives of those 6 people are worth less than that fat pigs?

the thing with liberals is that only believe victims should suffer death. and let me guess you would have been against that family defending themselves with a gun.

thank god the world isnt filled with people like you, imagine if every politician in mexico was like you, the country would become a failed state!

lol okay im a fascist then. what would be funny is that if i were to kill this man you would then fall in love with me, protect me, and rehabilitate me.
(edited 9 years ago)

But the thing is it doesn't actually prevent people from killing others. A lot of people kill because they don't really have anything else to live for so killing them gives them what they want anyways. Capital punishment I think is always going to be too risky when there's the chance that an innocent person is put to death.. and if this is the case god forbid anyone involved or anyone who advocated it take responsibility.

I believe having the option available for murder sends a clear message to would-be-murderers.

Are you saying it's easier for a person to basically commit murder suicide via capital punishment than it is for them to just 'off' themselves? You really need to rethink that.

Yes, it is risky. Hence the numerous appeals and most prisoners on death row spending 10+ years in before it's carried out. If there's strong evidence (DNA, CCTV, numerous witnesses, etc) then the number of appeals should be less in my opinion.
Reply 37
Original post by james22
Who said they wanted him to walk free?

people earlier who want him rehabilitated which in their eyes means out free

whats the point in wasting taxpayers money rehabilitating a man who will never be free? oh wait this is liberals we are talking about, who taxpayers money grows on trees
(edited 9 years ago)
............................. an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth....................
Reply 39
Original post by James A
............................. an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth....................

Good thing this guy is gonna get executed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending