The Student Room Group

Post a picture of yourself and an actor or actress looking just like you!

Scroll to see replies

I've been told I look like Uma Thurman and Amanda Seyfreid but I don't see any similarity there. Any ideas?

If anyone's interested, then this website http://www.pictriev.com/ allows you to upload an image, and it tells you your masculine/feminine face percentage, your age, and the top 10 closest celebrity matches.

For me, I apparently have a very masculine face, but my age can vary from 15-22, depending on what picture of me I use. Also, most of my celebrity matches are people off Disney/teen actors. Personally, there's not a huge number of celebrities I could think of that I look like at all.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Alice_95
I've been told I look like Uma Thurman and Amanda Seyfreid but I don't see any similarity there. Any ideas?

You look a bit like Emma Roberts! :smile:
I just tried pictriev, as suggested above ^

It thinks I'm a boy :cry:

I don't think there's any celebrities I look particularly like, though. I'm tempted to upload a pic, but not totally sure.
Original post by itsRochana
You look a bit like Emma Roberts! :smile:

That's a new one! Thank you :smile:
I tried pictriev, apparently I'm 25 years old and Asian

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by andrew2209
If anyone's interested, then this website http://www.pictriev.com/ allows you to upload an image, and it tells you your masculine/feminine face percentage, your age, and the top 10 closest celebrity matches.

For me, I apparently have a very masculine face, but my age can vary from 15-22, depending on what picture of me I use. Also, most of my celebrity matches are people off Disney/teen actors. Personally, there's not a huge number of celebrities I could think of that I look like at all.

Just tried that. It said my age was 16 (I'm nearly 30 so thats quite a bit off) and the only celebrity out of my matches who I've heard of is Abi Titmus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just did pictriev got Lucy Hale twice. I guess she looks a bit like me
Reply 68
I always get told I look like Taylor swift... Think it's just my hair tbh lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been told Vanessa Hudgens and Nicole Scherzinger, but I think it's just the colouring :tongue:
Original post by andrew2209

I just tried it. I got age 16 and femininity was 36%. And oh it said I look like a couple of random men -___-
Reply 71
My friend used to tell me I looked like "that dumb blonde one from Mean Girls that was in Mamma Mia too", so I guess he meant Amanda Seyfried but I really don't see it... but here it is anyways :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Tried the pictriev site and the one that came up the most was someone called Richa Gangopadhyay (68% likeness):

I guess we kind of look alike, although I'm not Asian (I'm Somali). She's a lot prettier than me too :lol:
Reply 73
Original post by I*HM
My friend used to tell me I looked like "that dumb blonde one from Mean Girls that was in Mamma Mia too", so I guess he meant Amanda Seyfried but I really don't see it... but here it is anyways :tongue:

You do a bit, especially around the eyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by themorninglight
Tried the pictriev site and the one that came up the most was someone called Richa Gangopadhyay (68% likeness):

I guess we kind of look alike, although I'm not Asian (I'm Somali). She's a lot prettier than me too :lol:

:OO so hot. You must be beautiful? !

pics to compare? :eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
:OO so hot. You must be beautiful? !

pics to compare? :eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol! I really must clarify that I am nowhere near as beautiful as her, we just have similar face shapes and her smile looks like mine a bit. Can't post a picture sorry :frown:
Reply 76
Original post by alex193
Never really found a proper doppelgänger yet - any suggestions? :tongue:

Spoiler

That boy from The Wanted. Nathan is it?
Lol! I really must clarify that I am nowhere near as beautiful as her, we just have similar face shapes and her smile looks like mine a bit. Can't post a picture sorry :frown:

Don't worry! I was joking with you. Na, shh your :sexface:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You actually look like her!! So beauts! :biggrin:
Original post by letsbehonest
My cousins tell me I look like Shy'm ImageUploadedByStudent Room1405098941.784144.jpg

I've also been told I look like Rochelle Humes ImageUploadedByStudent Room1405098971.499387.jpg

Both are way prettier than me and I don't really see the resemblance

You are really pretty! So jealous lol

Quick Reply

Latest