The Student Room Group

I just made a sandwich so good I had to get my mum to try it, ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LostGear
Hahaha I did that so can justify staying up for a little longer.....dunno how long I'd be able to keep this up.....

I know I should have turned my laptop off hours ago but I am poop.
Original post by LonelyDemon
do you want to be on the top or bottom of the manwich, I have my special mayo :colone:

never made a sandwich in my life, I just buy the ready made ones.

I don't want any of those things.

I also sometimes buy ready made sandwiches. Tesco and the Co-op make pretty awesome ones.
Original post by SophieSmall
Ahah you sound just like me, I'm so lazy during the holidays I just can't be bothered doing anything I just want to rest.

Naw I can understand that I used to HATE social stuff, I'm getting better now though and like to be out and about. You could maybe get a bit pissed and enjoy yourself? :P

I turn into a literal slug during the holidays, I don't move! :lol: But that's what holidays are for right? Sleeping days on ends and just relaxing, might as well enjoy it before summers over. :biggrin:

I don't mind social stuff though I do get anxiety, but when it's family I get more anxious because all my cousins are really close but I don't really talk to anyone so it's a bit awkward. Oh well, turning up and making the best of it sounds like a plan. :ahee:
Original post by yellowcopter
I turn into a literal slug during the holidays, I don't move! :lol: But that's what holidays are for right? Sleeping days on ends and just relaxing, might as well enjoy it before summers over. :biggrin:

I don't mind social stuff though I do get anxiety, but when it's family I get more anxious because all my cousins are really close but I don't really talk to anyone so it's a bit awkward. Oh well, turning up and making the best of it sounds like a plan. :ahee:

Aha slug buddies! I actually can't wait for summer to be over I just want to get back to uni :P

I hope you somehow manage to have a good time at the wedding :P
Aha slug buddies! I actually can't wait for summer to be over I just want to get back to uni :P

Yep, I didn't last too long! (Dw this is the only thing I dont last too long in:wink:)

I just couldn't stay awake any longer...
sounds like a disgusting sandwich

If you don't watch Futurama you won't get the reference (sorry) but that's what I thought of when you said slug buddies. :lol:

Thanks. :biggrin: I'm super nervous about seeing all the distant family and the awkward encounters but so long as I have my phone with me with WhatsApp and TSR, I think I'll be able to survive. :ahee:

If you don't watch Futurama you won't get the reference (sorry) but that's what I thought of when you said slug buddies. :lol:

Thanks. :biggrin: I'm super nervous about seeing all the distant family and the awkward encounters but so long as I have my phone with me with WhatsApp and TSR, I think I'll be able to survive. :ahee:

Aha i got it, used to watch Futurama all the time :tongue:

Ahh you'll do great :3
xP

What makes a great sandwich in your opinion?
Original post by LostGear
What makes a great sandwich in your opinion?

A tasty sauce and, some type of meat and you need some kind of salad for crunch
Aha i got it, used to watch Futurama all the time :tongue:

Ahh you'll do great :3

Hey, a day late response but it turned out to be loads of fun. :biggrin: Although awkward at times. :colondollar:
Hey, a day late response but it turned out to be loads of fun. :biggrin: Although awkward at times. :colondollar:

Oh I'm glad you had a good time! :smile:
Oh I'm glad you had a good time! :smile:

Thanks, awks family gathering finally over, at least for now. :lol:

Your sandwiches still coming along nicely? :awesome:
Thanks, awks family gathering finally over, at least for now. :lol:

Your sandwiches still coming along nicely? :awesome:

Yes I had a garlic sausage and cheese sandwich with salad and salad cream yesterday, mucho yummy.
Yes I had a garlic sausage and cheese sandwich with salad and salad cream yesterday, mucho yummy.

Garlic sausage is soooooo yum asdfghjkl;sgdakj
you are now hereby declared the sandwich queen
Garlic sausage is soooooo yum asdfghjkl;sgdakj

Much thorough enjoyment I had.
Original post by Peachykeen09
you are now hereby declared the sandwich queen

I shall try to be a fair queen and reign well.

Quick Reply

Latest