The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samba
Not particularly passionate, but I do like screwing people over, and I'm good at it.

Yep, do it!

Where do you live?! Pretty sure if both me and WeOnlyLiveOnce get them, we'll have a spare ticket for 90% of games between us :p:

80% of face and you could have mine!

Yeah fudge it. I aint going in. Just going to put my phone on silent and then call around 12 in a really sick voice and say im ill xD
Original post by manchesterunited15
Because I'll be doing the same :rofl:

Yeah it's great, better not end up disappointed though!

Even Samba would probably be doing it aswell :lol:
We should seriously all go to a United home game xD

Ah i dont think i'll be able to handle the disappointment if we dont sign either Vidal or Di Maria (preferably Vidal). Here's hoping that we dont face that bitter disappointment from last summer!!
Reply 2022
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Ah welldone on that!! XD
I got 76 in my 2nd year but didnt do as well in my first year (68). I guess i didnt bother since 1st year is only weighted 10%.

It is a likely story :hmmm:, you challenge me in court if you think otherwise :cool:

Yeah but what made you dream that you'd want to become a barrister?
Im still unsure what i want to become tbh, was looking to go into Investment Banking but wouldnt want to slave my life away. So now thinking either chartered accountant or tax consultancy :redface:

Its my first year but still it hurts to know that I had enough time to study better but I wasted it. :sad:

Lol you just admitted to it. :dance:

Well I always liked justice. So I'd be a prosecutor and get them criminals into jail. Because I hate crime and I hate criminals.
How would that be slaving your life away? I mean you get paid very well for it.
Even Samba would probably be doing it aswell :lol:
We should seriously all go to a United home game xD

Ah i dont think i'll be able to handle the disappointment if we dont sign either Vidal or Di Maria (preferably Vidal). Here's hoping that we dont face that bitter disappointment from last summer!!

That would actually be really fun, get the whole thread together :lol:

It'll be okay, I have faith in Louis Van Goat
Original post by Rosie786
Its my first year but still it hurts to know that I had enough time to study better but I wasted it. :sad:

Lol you just admitted to it. :dance:

Well I always liked justice. So I'd be a prosecutor and get them criminals into jail. Because I hate crime and I hate criminals.
How would that be slaving your life away? I mean you get paid very well for it.

Ah i know them feels. :2in1:
First year at uni is more of a get to know people year, well it was more or less for me :redface:. If i could go back, i probably would have studied a bit more during my days (as would you :tongue:)

Erm i didnt admit to nothing :huff: i stick to my original statement, i stumbled across your username, promise :fuhrer:

IB takes alot of time, i mean some have died from working so many hours. I'd love to get paid alot in a job but that isnt the most important thing i look for in a job. Ive always been interested in IB but ive now started falling for a different career path; tax xD.

Ah crime fighter :cool:
Reply 2025
Yeah fudge it. I aint going in. Just going to put my phone on silent and then call around 12 in a really sick voice and say im ill xD

You are so bad. Tut tut tut.

I wish I could've Suarezed you right now to teach you a lesson :unimpressed:
Original post by samba
Arieisit did that already :p:

Sophsha is in danger of overtaking eva for the girls though!

I've done no such thing :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That would actually be really fun, get the whole thread together :lol:

It'll be okay, I have faith in Louis Van Goat

Yeah hopefully we attempt to do that sometime this season xD. Would be jokes.

Faith in LVGoat remains strong.. until he loses most of his games :colone:
Seriously think he'd be a success at our club, hopefully he brings beautiful football along with him, not the **** Holland have been playing :redface:
Reply 2028
Lol that's not the only thing you need to become a lawyer. Unless you already have a degree and can do a GDL. Then you wouldn't need to do 3 years

Lol, I know that. Not looked into it THAT much, but I could get a TC including the GDL fairly easily I think. I'll keep on building up contacts and experience for now :p:

And ugh, criminal law.
You are so bad. Tut tut tut.

I wish I could've Suarezed you right now to teach you a lesson :unimpressed:

But, but, but i want to sleep xD I know you'd do the same :hmmm:

Suarez me and I'll Nigel De Jong you back :cool:
Yeah hopefully we attempt to do that sometime this season xD. Would be jokes.

Faith in LVGoat remains strong.. until he loses most of his games :colone:
Seriously think he'd be a success at our club, hopefully he brings beautiful football along with him, not the **** Holland have been playing :redface:

He should do, we've got better players (slightly)
He should do, we've got better players (slightly)

Im still amazed that he dragged that team withing a penalty shootout of the world cup final. Its arguably that maybe Robben single handedly did but the subs and decisions that LVGoat made changed games and helped Holland win. Cant wait to see him make changes to a game when we're losing 2-0 and end up winning 3-2 with 5 mins to spare :coma:
Now this is the football thread :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2033
Ah i know them feels. :2in1:
First year at uni is more of a get to know people year, well it was more or less for me :redface:. If i could go back, i probably would have studied a bit more during my days (as would you :tongue:)

Erm i didnt admit to nothing :huff: i stick to my original statement, i stumbled across your username, promise :fuhrer:

IB takes alot of time, i mean some have died from working so many hours. I'd love to get paid alot in a job but that isnt the most important thing i look for in a job. Ive always been interested in IB but ive now started falling for a different career path; tax xD.

Ah crime fighter :cool:

I'm already a bottomless pit of sadness right now. Don't add to it by saying that. I know had developed a lazybutt syndrome and wasted my time instead of studying. I get it OK!!!!!!!!!!!!

In due time, in due time we will know. :colone:

:lolwut: died you say? Really? Wow

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee You STALKER.
Original post by Arieisit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah sorry loool, this is what happens when you get a few United supporters in a thread xD
Reply 2035
I've done no such thing :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have m8. With twinport gone, you're the thirstiest.
I'm already a bottomless pit of sadness right now. Don't add to it by saying that. I know had developed a lazybutt syndrome and wasted my time instead of studying. I get it OK!!!!!!!!!!!!

In due time, in due time we will know. :colone:

:lolwut: died you say? Really? Wow

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee You STALKER.

You got 74 in your first year, i highly doubt your in a bottomless pit of sadness :colonhash:
Lazy syndrome gets the better of everyone especially potential barristers :wink:

I shall await that time :afraid:

Yeah some have died. Shocking right? Most likely due to them having barely any time to eat (thus eating junk) and little to no sleep.

Im no stalker, promise :frown:
Reply 2037
But, but, but i want to sleep xD I know you'd do the same :hmmm:

Suarez me and I'll Nigel De Jong you back :cool:

Lol I'm on holiday and only got 7 hours worth of sleep in two days.

You do that, and I'll zidane you bruh. :talkhand:
Lol I'm on holiday and only got 7 hours worth of sleep in two days.

You do that, and I'll zidane you bruh. :talkhand:

Holiday and work are two different situations :colonhash: i probably wouldnt sleep at all if i was on holiday (going Egypt in August :danceboy:)

You do that and I'll Barton your face

Spoiler

Reply 2039
Original post by samba
Lol, I know that. Not looked into it THAT much, but I could get a TC including the GDL fairly easily I think. I'll keep on building up contacts and experience for now :p:

And ugh, criminal law.

You just did not insult criminal law

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aaron :jumphug:

Latest