The Student Room Group

Hasany1 here passed up the opportunity to have Sex with a membr othe opposite gender?

Scroll to see replies

Yes. Didn't find her attractive at all.
Yes. Wasn't ready and not going to have sex with people i don't like/am not attracted to :redface:
I have three times now.... looking back on it.... I was drunk and should of siad yes... they were compeltely smashable....

God who thought it.... turning down sex while drunk :confused: WHATS WRONG WITH ME! :P lol
I kept turning down one of my girl-friends because she was too anorectic, way too skinny I like girls with some meat. Nice girl though.
Yeah. I couldn't be bothered, and was too drunk to really care.
There was once a girl hinted me to kiss her but i didnt get the msg.

still kicking myself until today, could have ended up with sex.
Reply 46
Didn't see her as "girlfriend material", and that is pretty much a no from the start for me to be honest.
Turns out my instincts were right, because she then went on to date one of my mates and turn out to be a full-on psycho.
Reply 47
Original post by ChickenMadness
yes. Not into casual sex.

Got called a fridge a lot by the girls at school lol.

No way...looool

You got offered sex by girls but you rejected them? Where the hell do you come from where every girl is a slut?
Reply 48
Original post by dire wolf
if so, why would you possibly do such a thing? It sounds like madness to me!

hello

some people just are not worth having sex with.

they are ugly
bad in bed
unhygienic

but thats the main one is germs.
some people just look unhealthy and dirty.

also some people are just ass faces and dont deserve to the receive the family jewels.

think about it this way would you use a towel after one of your same sex mates used it?

when you have sex your exchanging more germs than you would if you used the persons towel.

so why are most people repulsed by sharing germs with their same gender (assuming they are straight)

because you can risk getting ill and catching things from them.

but why do not so many people care if they were to share a towel with some one that they are sexually attracted to?

because you want to have sex with them which involves sharing germs along with DNA.

but your still exchanging the same amount of germs as you would with a guy.

so as much as mother nature wants you to have sex with as many women as possible. your increasing your risk of infection and illness.

mother nature makes us want loads of sugar even though its bad for us.

are natural urges are not always good for us.

also i just can't be bothered.

i've even turned down sex with my own girlfriend before because im just too tired and not in the mood.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes on a few occasions.
Original post by fojodef
hello

some people just are not worth having sex with.

they are ugly
bad in bed
unhygienic

but thats the main one is germs.
some people just look unhealthy and dirty.

also some people are just ass faces and dont deserve to the receive the family jewels.

think about it this way would you use a towel after one of your same sex mates used it?

when you have sex your exchanging more germs than you would if you used the persons towel.

so why are most people repulsed by sharing germs with their same gender (assuming they are straight)

because you can risk getting ill and catching things from them.

but why do not so many people care if they were to share a towel with some one that they are sexually attracted to?

because you want to have sex with them which involves sharing germs along with DNA.

but your still exchanging the same amount of germs as you would with a guy.

so as much as mother nature wants you to have sex with as many women as possible. your increasing your risk of infection and illness.

mother nature makes us want loads of sugar even though its bad for us.

are natural urges are not always good for us.

also i just can't be bothered.

i've even turned down sex with my own girlfriend before because im just too tired and not in the mood.

what makes someone look unhealthy
Reply 51
Original post by dire wolf
what makes someone look unhealthy

look? general signs that they do not look after themselves.

old looking clothes. unwashed clothes. unwashed looking hair. dirty hands. finger nails. shoes falling apart. dry worn out skin. discoloured skin. signs of fatigue or tiredness hinting at a low immune system. a walk that shows some sort of injury. perhaps unusual irritate behaviour associated with drug addicts and or insane homeless people. cracked lips. skin disorders. yellow skin stains from cigarettes. signs of a cold redness discharge from nose.

u want more?
Yeah, she was off her face drunk, I was sober and we were at a party with all of our friends.
Reply 53
Original post by Gwilym101
Yeah, she was off her face drunk, I was sober and we were at a party with all of our friends.

This
Two drunk girls wanted a threesome with me the other month in a club (specifically the bathroom).
I graciously declined.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maryamzahid
yes, many times but the reason was either because we weren't in close proximity or I wasn't attracted to them.

Are you not suppose to be a Muslimah?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnharM
No way...looool

You got offered sex by girls but you rejected them? Where the hell do you come from where every girl is a slut?

Bristol. The girls were shockingly slutty tbh.

And it was a rough area as well.
Yep, basically he was horrible so I wasn't attracted to him, and he kept trying to persuade me to, any sort of pressure to do anything for me is an instant turn off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Almost every day. Simply walking from the safety of my transport to the front door of my office is a peril, and I sound like 2 Unlimited if I venture onto the local high street for lunch.

I think everyone will, eventually, have turned down many, many members of the opposite sex. For quite dull reasons, usually.
I love how you word the question, as if passing up sex is a really strange, confusing thing to do. I have passed it up many times, because I was no attracted to them. I've never been desperate enough, nor drunk enough, to sleep with someone I'm not attracted to. Also, I'm not into casual sex, so even if I was attracted to them I've turned it down because I'm just uncomfortable with it.

Quick Reply

Latest