The Student Room Group

TSR people shipwrecked on desert island. What happens next?

Scroll to see replies

I'd just go food hunting with the subs.
The white knights would come to the girls rescue and shower them with compliments about how the shipwrecked look suits them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would protest at how the feminists want equality, so they should hunt for themselves, rather than relying on the superior fitness community.
This made me laugh until you dissed the nursing student

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Day 3:

The groups are settling into routines, although there were some initial arguments over proximity to fresh water. 90% of the TSRians claimed to have been to Glastonbury, but it became clear that the true number was closer to about 5%, based on their total inability to camp communally. Every faction wanted to be closer to a small freshwater stream, ultimately the prime position being fenced off so that no-one could claim it, but the closest were the Cambridge and Oxford gangs, followed by an LSE/RUMS coalition. A group from Durham tried to join this top tier, but they were driven away by a pack of KCL guards, a group of very mediocre henchmen enjoying their London status.

Food has become less of an issue. An exceptional looking girl from a very low ranking institution set the pattern by commandeering a group of followers and declaring herself Queen. Between four and five young males continuously proffered her gifts of fruit throughout the day. This idea quickly spread and turned into a cattle auction of white knights. One of the non-feminazis claimed to have read Economics and bamboozled her sistahs with a five minute presentation on labour market economics. This resulted in an agreement amongst the non-feminists to share the pool of white knights and redistribute them on a daily basis, something akin to the NFL draft.

There was disquiet amongst the real feminists, who threatened to break all institutional ties and set up a sisterhood commune on the periphery of the settlement. They were further angered when no-one tried to discourage them from leaving.
This is amusing. How about the mods? :mmm:

Original post by Eloades11
I would try to enforce the TSR rules in order to keep everyone under control at all times...

Ok probably not, I'd leave to avoid getting stabbed in the back while I'm sleeping.

That may have answered my question :rofl:
(edited 9 years ago)
People would be asking everyone to rate their looks out of ten

There would also be a giant debate about why those over 20 don't join social groups...
Posted from TSR Mobile
IB students keep asking how much money they can make a)as a banker and b) exit opportunities for a job they dont even have
Original post by Black Rose
This is amusing. How about the mods? :mmm:

I'd end up arguing with you for the whole time probably. :colonhash: :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
I'd end up arguing with you for the whole time probably. :colonhash: :tongue:

Haha :lol: I'd tell your daddy to give you a beating for arguing with a 15 yr old :teehee: So childish :rolleyes:

:tongue:

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
I can't imagine a worse kind of hell. Stranded on a desert island with many frustrated virgins who have the personality and social skills of a boiled egg.
Reply 31
Original post by RFowler
I can't imagine a worse kind of hell. Stranded on a desert island with many frustrated virgins who have the personality and social skills of a boiled egg.

You make it sound like reading Computer Science at university.
superb, absolutely superb
Reply 33
Day 4:

In the camp now dubbed "The Friend Zone", the white knight draft went well, and resulted in an equitable distribution of two knights per woman. One chap appeared to be a horticulture student and was particularly prized for his fruit-finding abilities. A girl from CCCU and a deceptively well-developed VI former from Rutland made an underhanded agreement to share him on alternates days via a scheme to defraud the draft system.

The going rate for a day's hard labour for a white knight is currently being permitted to touch the hem of Mi'lady's skirt.

Day 5:

So it begins.

The real feminists went hungry yesterday after spending the day staging a protest across from the beach gym area inhabited by the fitness freaks (conveniently located next to rockpools where they had been living off a high protein diet of disgusting sea creatures).

An emergency session of the council of sistahs was called and a "one vagina/one vote" system resulted in a unanimous resolution that it was not in fact contrary to feministic principles to retain male lackeys.

The real feminists conducted a raid on the Friend Zone and carried off half the white knights, who were herded away. One girl was left without any henchmen and dejectedly walked off to rejoin her course to forage for herself.

Away from the action, despite being in a life and death struggle for survival, several people decided to continue working on their dissertations and distributed surveys on consumer habits, gym attendence and rape culture.
(edited 9 years ago)
Fantastic thread, I hope the daily updates continue.
Mods and subs would get sacrificed , i'd be like "CARD ME NOW *****" as I plunge a sharp rock into their eye sockets.
Reply 36
Yeah this is actually hilarious :lol:
Reply 37
The war cry of the real feminists:

Senior Sistah shouts :

"I am woman!"

All the others reply in unison:

"ASK ME ANYTHING!"
Reply 38
Haha, subbed :smile:
Day two, someone blames Muslims.

Quick Reply