Original post by FKLW
Should've let butty make the thread :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah right :colonhash:
Original post by FKLW
Should've let butty make the thread :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha could you imagine his OP

" so into the new season, arsenal have bought the barca reject who is sure to flop and he will be linking up with the ever so **** Ozil where Wenger has ****ed up in not bringing Fabregas" or something like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 543
Original post by Numan786
Hahaha could you imagine his OP

" so into the new season, arsenal have bought the barca reject who is sure to flop and he will be linking up with the ever so **** Ozil where Wenger has ****ed up in not bringing Fabregas" or something like that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look at his first post on this thread
Original post by AR_95
OP has been editted. Pls no hate on my **** thread creating skills :biggrin:

Why Rosicky?! Why not Banter Lad Jenkinson?! :sad:

Do think the next one needs to be Ramsey appreciation though :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Starting to wonder what's going to happen to Jenko next season and if we missed something with Aurier
Original post by alittlehelp
Starting to wonder what's going to happen to Jenko next season and if we missed something with Aurier

Thing with CJ is he's an Arsenal fan - Aurier will jump ship as soon as he has a good season and a bigger club shows him $.

Aurier's the better RB, but I feel as if CJ, with his determination and under Wenger's guidance, can become a good player. He's not going to be the next Cafu, but as long as he doesn't let anyone past him and gives it his all every game, I'm not really worried about what he has going forward, and the fans will definitely get behind him because he's likeable and fits into our British contingent nicely.

If Wenger wants to keep him and has plans for him, I can see him staying at the club until he retires.
Reply 547
Original post by Peggles_*
Why Rosicky?! Why not Banter Lad Jenkinson?! :sad:

Do think the next one needs to be Ramsey appreciation though :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jenkinson's still new and has much to achieve with Arsenal where as Rosicky has been here for ages :biggrin:
DarrenArsenal1 says we're 'very close' to signing Khedira due to 'advanced talks' with RM
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
DarrenArsenal1 says we're 'very close' to signing Khedira

MONEY MAN WENGS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kruz
MONEY MAN WENGS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wenger is on one you know, got a taste for these transfers now :laugh:

Khedira for me is a top class player, not really what we need at CM, but him and Ramsey together is sexy
We're in for Khedira lads. Will not reveal sauce.
For big away games in the PL we could do:

Arteta
Khedira Ramsey
Walcott Sanchez AOC

Khedira and Ramsey will run all day long, Arteta as the anchor and then that front 3 on the counter. :coma:
Original post by Zürich
For big away games in the PL we could do:

Arteta
Khedira Ramsey
Walcott Sanchez AOC

Khedira and Ramsey will run all day long, Arteta as the anchor and then that front 3 on the counter. :coma:

Would prefer Khedira as the anchor and then Diaby to partner Ramsey tbh :moon: .
Original post by AR_95
Jenkinson's still new and has much to achieve with Arsenal where as Rosicky has been here for ages :biggrin:

And still achieved nothing
Original post by C.Almasy
Would prefer Khedira as the anchor and then Diaby to partner Ramsey tbh :moon: .

Mate, Khedira/Ramsey/Diaby would be something else. Imagine the pressing! :laugh:
I hope we launch a cheeky bid for Di Maria tbh.
Extremely underwhelmed by the khedira rumours I don't think he's the player to take us to the next level

Why does diaby suddenly become a far better player in everyone's eyes when he's injured as well? Jack wilshere syndrome
Original post by Zürich
Mate, Khedira/Ramsey/Diaby would be something else. Imagine the pressing! :laugh:

It's just raw power, technique and pace... like old Arsenal. That would be a team which would be able to bully other teams, quite literally. Really want Diaby to stay fit, we should probably use him just for the big games really. Dat physicality, that power, that pace... surging runs from deep midfield.

For a big lad too, his technique is on point. Better inherent technique than Vieira imo, his distribution and poise is really good. We just need to keep him fit enough for the big games. No need to risk him against the likes of Stoke on a cold and rainy Monday evening really.

Guy really was like a one man midfield at times, serious. :

(edited 9 years ago)

Latest