The Student Room Group

You post. Me ask. Simples

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IdeasForLife
Ask me anything threads so eww. So I ASK YOU instead.

As title says ~

Shoot

Quite contrasting! What appeal do they have on you?

Electronics and PE were always my favourite subjects because I love playing sport and making circuits!

I could see myself pursuing both as a career happily but I need to pick one :rolleyes:

What do you want to with your life?
Lool can always do it anonymously :biggrin:

42 damnsss, so simple! :tongue:

Do you follow any type of religion?

I have been thinking of doing that on TSR actually- because the whole damn situation is complicated.
I'm actually an atheist- kinda had the Problem of Evil debate when I was 11 and haven't followed any religion ever since.

Ooooo Back to the Future style! :tongue: I would totally do that too but I don't gamble!

Lets say you have a live anywhere in the past for 1 month, where would you live? And why?

I don't gamble either but I think I would if I knew the results for the next 50 years haha.

I would live during WW2 for 1 month in Jersey, the month immediately after Jersey was occupied by the Germans. I would do that because it would be such a great experience being able to talk to the German soldiers without them being hostile towards me. I would learn a lot of information!

Cats are damn cute :colondollar:

I wouldn't mind checking out Alexander the Great, the man was a legend. I wonder what would've happened if he didn't die at such a young age!

Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for £400,000?
If yes, what wouldn't you eat for £400,000?

They are~~

That would be cool :biggrin: There are so many events that would be cool to witness.

Hell yes I'd eat a bowl of crickets for £400,000!!
What wouldn't I eat? Probably poo/wee/vomit, stuff like that. I'd eat any kind of bug, I'd imagine. Also probably wouldn't eat stuff that is expired, as that's nasty.
Thats more like it :biggrin:

If you could be any creature from Harry Potter, what would you be? And why?

Lol he might lie :wink:

A penguin,wearing a cowboy hat, walks through your nearest situated door . What does he say and why is he here?

Yep. Had to make it hard for you! Lol

Heres a fun one. So you're invisible for a day - what would you do?

Ooooo Back to the Future style! :tongue: I would totally do that too but I don't gamble!

Lets say you have a live anywhere in the past for 1 month, where would you live? And why?

Yh I guess it did lol. I have tonnes of stories from school!

Epic! Like the footballer :cool:

What matters to you and why?

Hey there! :biggrin:

Whats your favourite word and why?

I would change quite a bit! I would say some things here but they'd most likely turn into a debate :h:

Look outside through your nearest window. What do you see?

Lool nice!
Story told :h:

What things send you into a rage?

Hey there!

Whats the first thing which comes into your mind when you think about the word 'future'?

Looool, looks like you fooled them :wink:

What do you think I look like?

Hey there! :biggrin:

What is your favorite thing to spend money on?

Thats quite generous of you! Such a nice person!

What dead person would you least want to be haunted by?

I am fun! Atleast I like to think I am :colondollar:

I've never watched that one! I'd say, I would go into Game of Thrones. Ofcourse its blood and gore but its awesome! Never a dull moment :biggrin:

Ah. I feel you. Girls needa l2fence!

Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?

Epicness! I'd be a lion tamer guy thing, whatever they call it lol :tongue:

What keys on a keyboard do you not use?

Lol damn, thats lols. Maybe one day we'll make up lool
New anonymous in training! I'd hack TSR and ban a few people... amongst some other things :wink:

What was the last lie you have said? Did you get caught?

Late people usually. :tongue:

Though I have slight ocd so I like things tidy and in a specific way so if it change I get very upset. That could include plans too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

My bedroom window. It's dark out, but I can see the car showroom across the street, then blackness, then random street lights dotted.

When I can actually see, there's a wall of trees and houses.

What about you and your window? :colone:
Would you trust anyone with your life? Who?

Probably my parents. I mean I go diving with my dad so I basically do trust my dad with my life :lol:

Epicness! I'd be a lion tamer guy thing, whatever they call it lol :tongue:

What keys on a keyboard do you not use?

?

I'm afraid I'm confused by the question. Can you ask me another one? :P Oh haha - risk taker :P I would just love flying in the air using those elastic ropes and do flips and stuff. :P
sup

Haven't read too much into the topic but didn't he influence her so much that she even fired high ranking officials for him? All ended up dead eventually right?

im not sure about firing officers but he did influence her to a great extent especially when her husband was in the front line. Yes he did die though not before causing a significant amount of damage to the Russian imperial family.
What was the last photo taken of you?

Yup it was a deal! I buy most stuff of eBay, most of its only been worn a few times but is less than a tenth of the original price.

Uhmmm... I think it was at my friends birthday last month?

Lol it sounds entertaining :biggrin:

Who’s your idol?

Kanye West. I may not agree with everything he says but his honesty with his opinion, and his music are what make him my idol. If I could handle some of the production on an album of his some day, that'd be a dream come true.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you :biggrin:

If you had the ability to swap bodies with someone, who would you swap with? The other person doesn't have to consent btw :wink:
And why swap with that person?

Depends if this is a permanent thing... If not, then I'd pick a random male, just to know what being the opposite sex feels like. I'd also quite like to know if being kicked in the balls is as painful as you all make it out to be.

If it's irreversible, then no swap. Not being me would be weird :tongue:
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
:frown:

At least you're not a wimp.
I can't remember. Must have been jokes though.

Haha thanks! :biggrin:

Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Original post by lerjj
Being plasmarised in the centre of the Sun would be cool. It'd probably be painless too I guess. If it has to be on Earth then probably just dying in my sleep 'cos I'm a wimp... so in a nice cosy bed.

I guess most people would choose the painless route lol, so dw.

What’s your least favorite movie? And why?

Only one or two? :cry2: Know you from like page 2! Though we were bros :frown:

I wonder what that Alt Gr button does, I've just noticed its existence right now lol.

Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

Original post by universal_set
Shoot

As you command... :shoot:

Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

Original post by TheDaylighter
Electronics and PE were always my favourite subjects because I love playing sport and making circuits!

I could see myself pursuing both as a career happily but I need to pick one :rolleyes:

What do you want to with your life?

Become a doctor, marry a cool girl, have some kiddies, maybe start a business on the side one day too! And the list goes on :cool:

Do you want kids? If yes, how many?

Original post by GoldenEmblem277
I have been thinking of doing that on TSR actually- because the whole damn situation is complicated.
I'm actually an atheist- kinda had the Problem of Evil debate when I was 11 and haven't followed any religion ever since.

Ah :/ Theist here - Muslim specifically. :biggrin:

What is one of your favorite quotes?

Original post by EatAndRevise
I don't gamble either but I think I would if I knew the results for the next 50 years haha.

I would live during WW2 for 1 month in Jersey, the month immediately after Jersey was occupied by the Germans. I would do that because it would be such a great experience being able to talk to the German soldiers without them being hostile towards me. I would learn a lot of information!

Lol 100% chance of becoming rich, I guess I could get some satisfaction by breaking a few bookies :tongue:

Ooo nice, I'd probably go back 500+ years at the least lol.

What is your favorite month of the year?
Haha thanks! :biggrin:

Do you chew your pens and pencils?

No. I don't get that hungry. :biggrin:

Why are you always offline?
Original post by Okkefac
They are~~

That would be cool :biggrin: There are so many events that would be cool to witness.

Hell yes I'd eat a bowl of crickets for £400,000!!
What wouldn't I eat? Probably poo/wee/vomit, stuff like that. I'd eat any kind of bug, I'd imagine. Also probably wouldn't eat stuff that is expired, as that's nasty.

Would you eat stuff that is alive? For example raw newborn rats?

There is a dish in China called Three Squeaks

Three Squeaks, to put it bluntly, involves eating live, newborn rats. They are dipped in a cold soy-sauce-based dipping sauce and eaten just like that. They might also be found wrapped in seaweed in some restaurants. The rats still blind and hairless from birth are said to produce three squeaks during their consumption. The first squeak is when you pick them up with the chopsticks. The second squeak is when you dip them into the cold sauce. And the third squeak, as you might grimly guess, is when you eat them. Thus, the three squeaks. Some internauts have insinuated that this dish is merely an urban legend, but I can assure you that it is quite real.

Original post by donutaud15
Late people usually. :tongue:

Though I have slight ocd so I like things tidy and in a specific way so if it change I get very upset. That could include plans too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I totally get what you mean >.< I have some close friends who do this so often. :angry:

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Original post by PsychadelicScarf
My bedroom window. It's dark out, but I can see the car showroom across the street, then blackness, then random street lights dotted.

When I can actually see, there's a wall of trees and houses.

What about you and your window? :colone:

I can see the back alley, beyond that theres an empty car park, next to the car park there is also a mosque!

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Probably my parents. I mean I go diving with my dad so I basically do trust my dad with my life :lol:

That sounds fun! Theres a woman at work who goes diving all the time, she loves it!

If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would it be?

Original post by SoftPunch
I'm afraid I'm confused by the question. Can you ask me another one? :P Oh haha - risk taker :P I would just love flying in the air using those elastic ropes and do flips and stuff. :P

No worries! I shall ask another :h:

What is your first memory of being really excited?

Original post by manchesterunited15
sup

If you had to describe the dismissal of Moyes with one word, which word would you use?

Original post by flou_fboco2
im not sure about firing officers but he did influence her to a great extent especially when her husband was in the front line. Yes he did die though not before causing a significant amount of damage to the Russian imperial family.

He got stabbed to death by a group of elite Russians I think?

What story does your family always tell about you?

Original post by redferry
Yup it was a deal! I buy most stuff of eBay, most of its only been worn a few times but is less than a tenth of the original price.

Uhmmm... I think it was at my friends birthday last month?

Well atleast you value money :biggrin:

Nice, did you have a nice time? How old is your friend?

Original post by Skratch My Itch
Kanye West. I may not agree with everything he says but his honesty with his opinion, and his music are what make him my idol. If I could handle some of the production on an album of his some day, that'd be a dream come true.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who knows? Maybe one day you'll get that wish!

What was the first thing you bought with your own money?

Original post by suncake
Depends if this is a permanent thing... If not, then I'd pick a random male, just to know what being the opposite sex feels like. I'd also quite like to know if being kicked in the balls is as painful as you all make it out to be.

If it's irreversible, then no swap. Not being me would be weird :tongue:

I assure you. It hurts quite a lot lol. Its just WASKKLGJSKLDFJSDKLFJSLKDFSLKDFSD for a while :tongue:

It is reversible, so who would you swap with ? :biggrin:
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
No. I don't get that hungry. :biggrin:

Why are you always offline?

I've set my settings to make it look like that :smile: It allows me to take my time replying to posts :h:
I debate every now and then, when you're online and you don't reply, other people think you've gave up and accepted defeat :tongue: What they don't understand is that I just cba to reply for the moment being :L
So thats another reason for changing my settings to that!

Wuu2?
(edited 9 years ago)
Would you eat stuff that is alive? For example raw newborn rats?

There is a dish in China called Three Squeaks

I totally get what you mean >.< I have some close friends who do this so often. :angry:

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?

I can see the back alley, beyond that theres an empty car park, next to the car park there is also a mosque!

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?

That sounds fun! Theres a woman at work who goes diving all the time, she loves it!

If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would it be?

No worries! I shall ask another :h:

What is your first memory of being really excited?

If you had to describe the dismissal of Moyes with one word, which word would you use?

He got stabbed to death by a group of elite Russians I think?

What story does your family always tell about you?

Well atleast you value money :biggrin:

Nice, did you have a nice time? How old is your friend?

Who knows? Maybe one day you'll get that wish!

What was the first thing you bought with your own money?

I assure you. It hurts quite a lot lol. Its just WASKKLGJSKLDFJSDKLFJSLKDFSLKDFSD for a while :tongue:

It is reversible, so who would you swap with ? :biggrin:

That's a tricky one. Would it hurt? Would injuries from it just kill me the day after?

If not, then I would probably jump off of a cliff.

And yourself?
I've set my settings to make it look like that :smile: It allows me to take my time replying to posts :h:
I debate every now and then, when you're online and you don't reply, other people think you've gave up and accepted defeat :tongue: What they don't understand is that I just cba to reply for the moment being :L
So thats another reason for changing my settings to that!

Wuu2?

Lol, you sly... :biggrin:

Nothing. Procrastinating. Coz I'm wasted! :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest