The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tell us everything
Reply 2
What's your view on Scolari's decision to go with a 2 man midfield as opposed to a 3 man midfield against Germany? Do you think an extra midfielder in there (e.g a trip of Gustavo-Ramires-Fernandinho) could've shored up the central areas of the pitch?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know that feeling. I think I'm somewhere between agnostic and monotheistic. I'd like to wholeheartedly believe in God but deep down I know that I'm unsure about my beliefs. However, I am culturally Muslim and I still enjoy partaking in things like Ramadan etc.

Anyway, my question is: What has convinced you to potentially revert back to Islam?
Can you leave then re-join? Is there some test or something?
Original post by FKLW
What's your view on Scolari's decision to go with a 2 man midfield as opposed to a 3 man midfield against Germany? Do you think an extra midfielder in there (e.g a trip of Gustavo-Ramires-Fernandinho) could've shored up the central areas of the pitch?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fundamentally, it could be a pretty big error. Messi could mess things up.
Original post by chemistrykid123
Can you leave then re-join? Is there some test or something?

You seen wipeout? Yeah well it's like that.
Reply 7
Original post by morethanafeeling
Fundamentally, it could be a pretty big error. Messi could mess things up.

What's Messi got to do with it? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
AMA

Was alcohol/bacon a factor in you leaving?
Original post by Autistic Merit
Was alcohol/bacon a factor in you leaving?

In this sense, Islam doesn't advertise itself very well.
Whay made you go back and forth?
Original post by FKLW
What's Messi got to do with it? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh misread your post lol
Original post by iammeyouareyou
I know that feeling. I think I'm somewhere between agnostic and monotheistic. I'd like to wholeheartedly believe in God but deep down I know that I'm unsure about my beliefs. However, I am culturally Muslim and I still enjoy partaking in things like Ramadan etc.

Anyway, my question is: What has convinced you to potentially revert back to Islam?

I would say I'm also somewhere between agnostic and monotheistic and culturally Muslim and partake in ramadan.

My question is what made you leave islam in the first place.
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love your questions, I was going to pos rep you then I saw your sig. I cannot bring myself to pos rep a united fan.
Reply 14
Original post by TSA
I love your questions, I was going to pos rep you then I saw your sig. I cannot bring myself to pos rep a united fan.

:biggrin: just think it makes a change from all the other inevitable questions you get!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Oh misread your post lol

Pls answer original.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What changed your mind?
AMA

Need more backstory
cuz atm i can't help u
Original post by Ruhab Dabeer
Need more backstory
cuz atm i can't help u

:congrats:

5 years late.
Oh Jesus.. what is with people on this forum leaving religions?

Latest