The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ToLiveInADream
LOL! I've been wanting Germany, Holland, Columbia and England to do well in this world cup and always hated Brazil. Annoying team (apart from Oscar & David usually). So Holland all the way! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How are they annoying? I find watching England very boring under Hodgson, so I've basically been cheering for Spain (beautiful passing game) and Brazil (illustrious history) this World Cup. It seems like my support is a curse though! :wink:

Original post by AngelPhys
Is it because Oscar looks attractive?

But then...what about David Luiz?
Original post by Procrastin8R
How are they annoying? I find watching England very boring under Hodgson, so I've basically been cheering for Spain (beautiful passing game) and Brazil (illustrious history) this World Cup. It seems like my support is a curse though! :wink:

Are you saying David Luiz is unattractive? That's offensive!
Are you saying David Luiz is unattractive? That's offensive!

:biggrin:
Is it because Oscar looks attractive?

Oscar...attractive? And nah, it's because I went to an Olympics match when he was playing for Brazil in London 2012 and I've liked him ever since. Typical to think girls only like footballers because of their looks, btw :rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Procrastin8R

England is a must! I just wanted England to do well to represent us, man. I knew they would disappoint but I had high hopes because they won in 1966 and Austria also won Eurovision in 1966, Real Madrid won the Champions and Athletico Madrid the La Liga which all happened this year soo...

I thought it was fated to happen haha :tongue: Or at least get out of the flipping group stages?!
Oscar...attractive? And nah, it's because I went to an Olympics match when he was playing for Brazil in London 2012 and I've liked him ever since. Typical to think girls only like footballers because of their looks, btw :rolleyes:

Yep, that's why I asked, lol. Do you think Neymar is good?
Yep, that's why I asked, lol. Do you think Neymar is good?

He's been pretty crappy for Barcelona this season in comparison with Bale for Madrid & I don't really like him. Is it bad I thought he was diving so laughed until they put him on a stretcher and I realised the extent of his injury later?

And no, I don't think he's attractive either :wink:
He's been pretty crappy for Barcelona this season in comparison with Bale for Madrid & I don't really like him. Is it bad I thought he was diving so laughed until they put him on a stretcher and I realised the extent of his injury later?

And no, I don't think he's attractive either :wink:

Mario Gotze?
Mario Gotze?

Lol, what are you doing :eyebrow: Don't watch much of the Bundesliga but I'm liking him for Germany.
Mario Gotze?

Ah but if you're looking for someone I find attractive on a team...Hummles for Germany & head right to Italy for the ultimate :sexface::sexface::sexface:
Ah but if you're looking for someone I find attractive on a team...Hummles for Germany & head right to Italy for the ultimate :sexface::sexface::sexface:

Really... Hummelss... ? Lol
Really... Hummelss... ? Lol

Are you kidding me right now?! He's sooo much more attractive than any of the guys you've named. Rugged good looks rather than being stuck in that awkward young-looking phase haha. And for Italy I meant Marchisio...oh hot damn I need air :fan:
Are you kidding me right now?! He's sooo much more attractive than any of the guys you've named. Rugged good looks rather than being stuck in that awkward young-looking phase haha. And for Italy I meant Marchisio...oh hot damn I need air :fan:

Woooooooooooooooow, okay. Marchisio?? What about Emile Heskey? Or Adebayo Akinfenwa

Lol.
Woooooooooooooooow, okay. Marchisio?? What about Emile Heskey? Or Adebayo Akinfenwa

Lol.

Thought that they went without saying, no? :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:angry: **** Holland

Vivre au Brésil!
Thought that they went without saying, no? :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright, I don't care about your opinion. Lol.
Original post by itsRochana
:angry: **** Holland

Vivre au Brésil!

Nooo! **** Brazil. HOllaaand.
Poor Brazil :sad:Hope they at least get a draw consolation goal. Derp forgot it's not a normal game :facepalm:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Jalal Uddin
Poor Brazil :sad:Hope they at least get a draw.

You can't, lol. It will go onto penalties, if so.
Brazilians>Dutch

Quick Reply

Latest