Scroll to see replies

T shirt - usually the £2 variety from Tesco or Sainsburys
Running or rugby Shorts
Some flat sole shoe
Hoodie

Das it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Depends gender, what you intend to do...

Lifting; flat shoes (i.e. converse, plimsolls), shorts and tee shirt / vest.
running - polo shirt, black shorts (trying to find something with pockets) and trainers or crappy plimsolls
A jock strap or a tuxedo.
Reply 5
Original post by Last Day Lepers
A jock strap or a tuxedo.

"How to get laid at the gym step one; wear a jock strap"
Reply 6

Plain black t-shirt or other colour

Gym shorts

White trainers

:dumbells:
Reply 7
Original post by Yorpul

Plain black t-shirt or other colour

Gym shorts

White trainers

:dumbells:

This basically.
Cheap (even better if its free, thanks fresher's fair) t shirt
Compression shorts
Running shorts (love my Nike live strong pair, but they're reaching their end and I don't think they make them any more)
Rugby socks
Weightlifting shoes

Occasionally I'll wrap my ankle up if its playing up.

Lifted in trackies once. Never again, think I halved my bodyweight in sweat loss.

If it was socially acceptable I'd just wear the compression shorts with no shorts over them, but its not really a done thing anywhere other than on YouTube.
Original post by Appeal to reason

If it was socially acceptable I'd just wear the compression shorts with no shorts over them, but its not really a done thing anywhere other than on YouTube.

Or if female.

As for myself, tshirt, shorts, trainers. Go shoeless for deadlifts though.
+1 for the free tshirt as well.
Reply 10
I've been repping my FCK Me It's Freshers tee all year, a few bemused glances from the regulars here and there, but I ain't complaining, free t-shirt.
Reply 11
Yesterday's tshirt/vest if it doesn't look dirty. If I need to put a clean one on then normally old work/free tshirts
Trackie shorts
Leggings for deadlift day/if going later in the day and the gym will be cold
Cheap slip on type shoes
Slightly too small charity shop jumper, I found bigger gets in the way, if it's cold
River island vests, shorts from usc, pair of Reeboks. Nothing special but not trampy either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Primark tee shirts, track bottoms, are top notch.
Gym leggings, some old t-shirt (usually ones I've stolen from my brother or freebies from nights out... The baggier the better), trainers/plimsolls.
Reply 15
I've just ordered an Elite Fitness Cartel vest. Not too sure whether it's good or not, but my friend owns the company and he gave me it for free :smile:
I go the gym everyday and I wear black shorts, new balance trainers and raglan t-shirts. I have about 8 or 9 different raglan t-shirts because I really like them and they look sporty which is a plus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just some shorts, trainers and a random T-shirt that I'm not likely to wear as part of my day to day wear (charity/old work ones etc).
Wear something comfy. Gym shorts and a t-shirt works well enough... :biggrin:
sweat pants + plain coloured t's + flat footed thin soled trainers

Quick Reply

Latest