The Student Room Group

Medicine in Europe October 2014

Dear students

I am a medical student in the 5 th year in timisoara, Romania. This is the second university I studied at in Europe. The first being Kosice, Slovakia. This thread is for anyone considering applying to study medicine abroad in 2014 October. I will be happy to recommend and agencies or methods of application
Hi,Im interested in applying to study medicine at any good European medical school preferably any school offering tuition loan.Can you please recommend any?Thanks
Original post by mariagoretti
Hi,Im interested in applying to study medicine at any good European medical school preferably any school offering tuition loan.Can you please recommend any?Thanks

Unfortunately there are no schools that will provide a loan facility, however there are universities with very low tuition fees. Such as in Romania the fees start at 3500per year. If you are interested in applying pm me and I can refer you Too some trusted agencies which guarantee your place this October
Hey guys

I am currently studying Dentistry in Iasi, Romania and I know that a lot of British students look to come over or move to other European countries to study medicine or dentistry. If you are interested in applying to Romania to study get in touch with me and we can go through every little detail such as , why Romania? what is there to do etc. As a student I am very well aware of the obstacles that British students face!

Cheers
I went through a really good agency that set me up with an apartment and phone.. and also introduced me to many students. I think that is a key part of studying abroad. Not just securing your place, but also helping you to not get ripped off. Pm me if you have any questions :smile:
Original post by medicaltraveller
Dear students

I am a medical student in the 5 th year in timisoara, Romania. This is the second university I studied at in Europe. The first being Kosice, Slovakia. This thread is for anyone considering applying to study medicine abroad in 2014 October. I will be happy to recommend and agencies or methods of application

oh really, well my brother studies in timisoara in the 5th year, you must know him. thing is theres only one guy from england in his year, and your probably not him.
this thread is fishy. and this guy is not a student in the fifth year in med in timisoara. i know all the people in that year.

Bulgaria provide a tuition loan via the government,so what that guy said above is not true.
Original post by propagation
Bulgaria provide a tuition loan via the government,so what that guy said above is not true.

Thank you.are you studying or planning studying there btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you.are you studying or planning studying there btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Planning on going there.
Original post by propagation
Planning on going there.

Ok thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem.
Reply 12
Original post by Studyingabroad
oh really, well my brother studies in timisoara in the 5th year, you must know him. thing is theres only one guy from england in his year, and your probably not him.

To be fair, they weren't claiming to be from the UK - they said it was the second uni in Europe they'd studied at, so if anything they were likely claiming to be a student from another EU country who applied to Romania after their first degree. That doesn't detract from the fact that it was someone working for an agency, obviously.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending