The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
By the way... it's a well-known fact that people attack what they don't understand. But as I said, if you don't understand it, why are you involving yourself?

Maybe because you are a hot-shot mod? I don't think your purview is in physics, so I don't think you should moderate there.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Graviphoton
That no explanation to close someone's thread down. There are currently thousands of posters who pass through here every day. Do you honestly think your power trip isn't obvious?

What power trip? It obviously ain't obvious to me.
Reply 22
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
What power trip? It obviously ain't obvious to me.

You are expressing ignorance, biased remarks about my work. Being a moderator, there is a power trip going on here. Are you the one who is closing my threads, because it sounds like you are trying to defend your case!
You are expressing ignorance, biased remarks about my work. Being a moderator, there is a power trip going on here. Are you the one who is closing my threads, because it sounds like you are trying to defend your case!

I ain't a mod.
Reply 24
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
I ain't a mod.

Then it's been a waste of my time talking to you.
Then it's been a waste of my time talking to you.

Erm... OK... :frown:

Goodnight, I guess.
Reply 26
It's because you don't even lift

Posted from TSR Mobile
By the way... it's a well-known fact that people attack what they don't understand. But as I said, if you don't understand it, why are you involving yourself?

Maybe because you are a hot-shot mod? I don't think your purview is in physics, so I don't think you should moderate there.

The Study Help forum is for people to ask questions about things they find difficult , what you seem to have posted there is a long complicated method with no question , if there is no question its unlikely noone will answer it so a mod shut the thread for you.

You need to make a thread in Ask a Mod if you haven't already although I suspect that will be the explanation - and before you ask, no, I'm not a mod.
you have been posting threads like this for years on this site and others, but the other sites have had the good sense to ban you since you're disruptive

you post a thread => people point out the obvious flaws in your work => you tell them that they're wrong => nobody takes you seriously => you get upset

this isn't beneficial to anyone, if you want to share your ''theories'' with the world I'd suggest a blog
Reply 29
Original post by Farseer
you have been posting threads like this for years on this site and others, but the other sites have had the good sense to ban you since you're disruptive

you post a thread => people point out the obvious flaws in your work => you tell them that they're wrong => nobody takes you seriously => you get upset

Oh how times change.... you talk about something when I was like 18-19 or something... Since joining sciforums, I am 29 years of age. Likely you're a jealous nasty piece of work yourself, who clearly is ignoring the fact my admiration for science is strong and no one can crush it. Not even you.

Or your overpriced education on a subject which daddy most likely paid. Let me ask you a question, when will the nonsense stop?

If you lock a thread, how is it to be corrected? If you lock a thread, how should it be continued and thirdly, wtf has this site got to do with any other site? I have already explained to staff here and are well aware of the ''unjust'' motives of corrupt moderation teams. Sciforums is blatantly the worse, there has been a lot of uproar in their government chats about corrupt staff.

So don't come here like you know it all when you don't.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 30
While we are on the topic of the closed thread, I received this:

''Our Community Team said: This forum is a place for members to ask and receive help, not for you to publish articles.''

No offense, but don't lock the thread when it was made and then it won't ''look like'' I am publishing articles. I certainly wouldn't fall away shy unable to engage in the topics. It's just that someone here doesn't want me too.
Reply 31
Just to let you know, someone deleted ALL my threads in physics without notification; except a ''friendly reminder'' of the rules.

I've taken my work here

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2736479&p=48554173#post48554173

Any objections? Probably not, as whoever closed and censored my work now for the third time had nothing to say about it. Coward.
Oh how times change.... you talk about something when I was like 18-19 or something... Since joining sciforums, I am 29 years of age. Likely you're a jealous nasty piece of work yourself, who clearly is ignoring the fact my admiration for science is strong and no one can crush it. Not even you.

Or your overpriced education on a subject which daddy most likely paid. Let me ask you a question, when will the nonsense stop?

If you lock a thread, how is it to be corrected? If you lock a thread, how should it be continued and thirdly, wtf has this site got to do with any other site? I have already explained to staff here and are well aware of the ''unjust'' motives of corrupt moderation teams. Sciforums is blatantly the worse, there has been a lot of uproar in their government chats about corrupt staff.

So don't come here like you know it all when you don't.

:yawn: as per usual in the face of lack of evidence you fill in the blanks with your own misguided assertions and paranoia - I'm your elder and my education was free. I assure you I am in no way jealous of you.

You should take a locked thread to mean that you should not have posted it in the first place. I again recommend a blog as an alternative format for your ''theories''.
Reply 33
Face of lack of evidence? You mean... the lack of evidence to counteract claims?

Do you even know how science works? People make claims they are either wrong or right. This is how science works, it's not about being right, it's about being wrong because it is the only way to progress.

You? What have you offered to the plate? And what assertions in my work do you personally object to? You don't have the first clue about a Schwinger Quantization, or the history behind it, something I have been investigating for years.

If I am wrong, so be it, one more theory to scratch off the list.
Reply 34
Who said I cannot post my threads? A locked thread wasn't how it started, my work had been censored. Then uncensored, then censored again!

I don't think the whole ''staff'' have unanimously decided who to trust here. Because on one hand no doubt, you have me who openly shows his work... then you have what you believe ''trusted'' staff who abuse their power specifically against one person.

So... go figure.
Graviphoton,

If you have a question about moderation action, then please post in Ask A Moderator. I see that this is something you have already done, so I assume are aware of this process. Any question about a specific action will be replied to by the moderator who mate that action, so there is no need to worry about addressing the correct person.

As this thread seems to only serve a purpose to publicly highlight what you think is a misinformed or biased action on behalf of a moderator as opposed to be a useful discussion for the "Help, News and Feedback" forum, I will close it. Your issues can be addressed in AAM instead.

This does not mean that
a) I am the moderator dealing with your other threads and thus your other queries.
b) You can repost this or a similar thread in this forum - take it as an instruction to stop doing so.

This does mean that
a) You are welcome to address your concerns in Ask A Moderator.

Thread locked.