The Student Room Group

Ask an Black guy anything whether it be stereotypes or general life

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Afghan Warrior
Have you been going through my profile and stalking me, eyyyy :P

I can't see what you look like lol
I looked at this thread's title in the recent activity bar and I thought "Right, lets look at this thread and see how long it takes before someone asks the penis question."

Five answers in... I was surprised it was not sooner.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ThatNorthernLad
I looked at this thread's title in the recent activity bar and I thought "Right, lets look at this thread and see how long it takes before someone asks the penis question."

Five answers in... I was surprised it was not sooner.

Haha exactly what I thought
oh nevermind lol, i asked somewhere that i was into white guys and if any are attracted to south asian girls. that is all.

I think most are tbh. Not sure why you like white guys though, the only thing I can think of is nice eye colours but thats it
Original post by TheAnusFiles
I think most are tbh. Not sure why you like white guys though, the only thing I can think of is nice eye colours but thats it

I dont know myself tbh haha, it's just that when im out in public i tend to check out white guys more than any other race (not to sound racist in any way). They're just more appealing to me. Not the scrubber types, the ones that look like this (which happens to be most of them!)
I dont know myself tbh haha, it's just that when im out in public i tend to check out white guys more than any other race (not to sound racist in any way). They're just more appealing to me. Not the scrubber types, the ones that look like this (which happens to be most of them!)

hahah scrubber types

Have you had a white boyfriend before?
Nope :colondollar:

You're not missing much :redface:
Original post by TheAnusFiles
You're not missing much :redface:

Thanks for the reassurance lol

Sorry miss, have to call BS
Original post by goldie56
Sorry miss, have to call BS

Why would I BS? Where i live there are tons of white lads that look like that
I think that Asian and Caucasian people look really appealing and also when white and black are mixed they look really good. Not even dissing my own race but I dont see as much attractive ones as if I were to compare to the other colours :P
Why would I BS? Where i live there are tons of white lads that look like that

That may be true, but to say most look like that without clarifying where you meant (in reference to the first post) means that you're just...wrong.

Basically I'm being a Grammar Nazi.

Plus this is Britain not Sweden
Original post by goldie56
That may be true, but to say most look like that without clarifying where you meant (in reference to the first post) means that you're just...wrong.

Basically I'm being a Grammar Nazi.

Plus this is Britain not Sweden

...erm ok..... :confused:
Original post by christianoginni
I think that Asian and Caucasian people look really appealing and also when white and black are mixed they look really good. Not even dissing my own race but I dont see as much attractive ones as if I were to compare to the other colours :P

Yeah white and black is a good combination!
Okay, now i've just bought a new bike. How long should I expect to have it before you nick it?

As an African American Im always disgusted and disturbed and disappointed when Black Europeans make statements like this! Where is thee pride in being Black? I'm so grateful for the "Black Power: movement we had in America. Say it LOUD "I'm Black and I'm proud"~ I say all Black Europeans to to spend a year in a large Black American city like Atlanta, Houston, New Orleans, D.C, or a H Black University to learn some history and pride!

Have some BLACK PRIDE son....

I don;t care what you say, You will never find any White or Asian women with this much GRACE, BEAUTY and SWAG!!!

I suggest you study abroad in America at an HBCU....

[video="youtube;pgcduvyQAS0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgcduvyQAS0[/video]
Original post by dire wolf
if the saying "once you go black, you'll never go back" were true, then surely (the majority of) black men would like black women, correct?

Lol don't they?

White women are so generic , all those famous White America women have always stole there identify from African American women! Madonna, Cher, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian etc they all get there style from Black women!

Like come on White women could never do this....
[video="youtube;j-2TW-VL8Oo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-2TW-VL8Oo[/video]
Reply 58
Which do you prefer more?
Watermelon juice or grape drink?

Also what is your favourite beverage?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My question for OP, which country from the 'motherland' are you from? Hahaha :tongue:

I need to move to where you live, round here there's no one that looks like that :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest