The Student Room Group

I don't get why girls would have with a stranger but not best guy friend

Why don't girls have sex with their guy friends more often?

He doesn't have to go out with you and be clear its just for fun so I don't get why girls turn down because surely doing with a friend you can trust them and know their personality plus you can actually talk afterwards instead of running off, its also much safer because doing with a stranger they could hurt you/play you.

I hope more girls out give their guy friends a chance.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah and same goes for straight male best friends when you're gay. Why look for a girl when you can bone your bro? :confused:
Original post by Anonymous

He doesn't have to go out with you and be clear its just for fun so I don't get why girls turn down because surely doing with a friend you can trust them and know their personality plus you can actually talk afterwards instead of running off, its also much safer because doing with a stranger they could hurt you/play you.

Did someone turn you down?
I would take into account the possibility of dating a guy friend but I wouldn't have casual sex with a guy friend as it can become awkward and often at least one party becomes more emotionally involved and someone gets hurt.
Because she's not sexually attracted to you?
Maybe they aren't attracted to their friend
Maybe they don't want to talk to them afterwards, and just wanted the sex and then just to leave
Maybe they don't want to risk emotional attachment on either side, which is unlikely with a stranger
How can a stranger hurt/play them if they know they're just after a quick thing?
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Because she's not sexually attracted to you?

This.
Because people tend to develop feelings when they have sex and that could jeopardise the friendship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Because a one nighter with a stranger won't mean anything. You will wake up the next day and never see them again. However, it may destroy the friendship you have with your friend.
Reply 9
Post-coital awkwardness?

Spoiler

Reply 10
I don't have a female bestie or anything, but I do have a fair number of what I would consider to be mates. In whatever hypothetical circumstances, there is not a single one of them that I wouldn't lose as a friend as the cost of sleeping with them.
I know a girl who's the opposite. She said that she wouldn't have a ONS but would have sex with guys that she knew or were her friends.
I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'd say lack of sexual attraction is probably a big one. Not worth ruining a perfectly good platonic friendship with sex.
1) not attracted to their guy friend
2) guys talk. things get awkward real fast
Reply 14

because you stay around.

girls want to be mammoth slags.

they want to run out. shag a guy dispose of him and nobody knows.

i know girls that travel up and down the country linking up with guys off the internet having sex with them and running back to their city where nobody knows how their vagina has been everywhere megabus has.

They do have sex with their guy friends, just not with you...
Original post by fojodef
because you stay around.

Some girls want to be mammoth slags.

they want to run out. shag a guy dispose of him and nobody knows.

i know girls that travel up and down the country linking up with guys off the internet having sex with them and running back to their city where nobody knows how their vagina has been everywhere megabus has.

FYP in bold. :yy:

Anyway, you sound like a girl hurt you, don't take out that anger on the entire female population.

Posted from TSR Mobile
1) We might not be sexually attracted to our friend
2) It can potentially ruin what might otherwise be a great friendship

A lot of girls tend to develop feelings for people they've slept with, it's a natural female biological response to sex.
Reply 18
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
FYP in bold. :yy:

Anyway, you sound like a girl hurt you, don't take out that anger on the entire female population.

Posted from TSR Mobile

every one of every gender has been hurt by every gender.

but i'm going off how i see women operate. female friends and i see wat they do.

male friends and girls they meet.

girls i've dated what they've told me bout their friends

girls ive dated and the circumstances we met with.

seeing how girls were at uni.

experience in working in security at nightclubs

then media.

all info and experience that backs up.
Original post by fojodef
every one of every gender has been hurt by every gender.

but i'm going off how i see women operate. female friends and i see wat they do.

male friends and girls they meet.

girls i've dated what they've told me bout their friends

girls ive dated and the circumstances we met with.

seeing how girls were at uni.

experience in working in security at nightclubs

then media.

all info and experience that backs up.

Seems like you just hang around with the wrong kinds of girls and yes, there are certain kinds of girls that do this but they are few and far between.

I personally don't know any girl who'd ever do that and I myself would never do that.

Nothing in the media suggests that women hop on a megabus to go and see men all around the country, don't know where you get that from :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending