The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2600
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I am watching the football on BBC because of no breaks and i am a supporter of iseral.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow :rolleyes:
I am watching the football on BBC because of no breaks and i am a supporter of iseral.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do you support Israel?
Reply 2602
Original post by samba
That's a really dumb comparison. As the Japanese had offered unconditional surrender, it was specifically targetting civilians to warn to Soviet Union of the devastation of nukes, and people like Doug McArthur even said they were entirely unnecessary. You basically just compared bombings designed to cause maximum civilian casualties by using the most devastating weaponry available to this, gg.

Ironic really, because Israel have the capability to do that. They don't. I wonder why.

Now why are you wondering why. Do you want them to do that?

Its not dumb. Its just a reply to your 'eliminating target' bilge.
Reply 2603
Original post by missfats
And you really think the ISIS will be voted into the government by Palestinians?

Palestinians want a president who will put a stop to this war, NOT repeat it.

LET'S get rid of hamas.
democratically elect a sane president.
Make a peace treaty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I dunno, but Salafi's are already operating far more openly there than they have done in the past with impunity from Hamas. I'm not an 'expert' in internal Palestinian politics, but afaik they would snatch power if Hamas lost it at the moment. You should ask "Ibn Fulaan" or somebody that question though not me, they'd be far more knowledgeable on the specifics. I'm almost sure it wouldn't be as simple as voting in a group that wanted peace though :s-smilie:
Reply 2604
It's the only option that wouldn't cause mass casualties on the Israeli side other than a large ground incursion. Targets are variable and moving, and the only real intelligence coming out is from Satellites. My point was an sf group simply wouldn't have the mobility. They can't even get people in for SARH, let alone elimination.
Reply 2605
Original post by Rosie786
Now why are you wondering why. Do you want them to do that?

Its not dumb. Its just a reply to your 'eliminating target' bilge.

Yes it's dumb. So dumb I'm going to stop responding to you on the matter because you're seemingly incapable of grasping concepts and terminology.
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Because i am a christian and i believe that it is their land

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually in torah, it forbids isrealis to have their own state until the Messiah returns.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2608
Original post by samba
Yes it's dumb. So dumb I'm going to stop responding to you on the matter because you're seemingly incapable of grasping concepts and terminology.

Well this is a debate and if you don't want to. Then fine. But I find this whole situation to be so dumb that it is ok for Israel to attack and kill innocent people right? Oh ok. :rolleyes:
Wow :rolleyes:

Hey baby :kiss:

Original post by L'Evil Fish

You a cutie :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't agree with your view at all, sorry
Reply 2610
Well this is a debate and if you don't want to. Then fine. But I find this whole situation to be so dumb that it is ok for Israel to attack and kill innocent people right? Oh ok. :rolleyes:

You're not debating. You're using ad hom after ad hom, failing to grasp concepts, and coming out with statements like 'it is ok for Israel to attack and kill innocent people right?' and 'You have the same type of thinking like when the USA bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki.'

If you want to debate, you tell me. What other response options do Israel have? Or do you believe they should ignore the hundreds of rockets being lobbed at them?
Reply 2611
Original post by lilypear

Hey my lovely :hugs:

You a cutie :wink:

I don't agree with your view at all, sorry

:lol: thx bbz
Reply 2613
Original post by samba
You're not debating. You're using ad hom after ad hom, failing to grasp concepts, and coming out with statements like 'it is ok for Israel to attack and kill innocent people right?' and 'You have the same type of thinking like when the USA bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki.'

If you want to debate, you tell me. What other response options do Israel have? Or do you believe they should ignore the hundreds of rockets being lobbed at them?

Neither of the sides are right but the fact that you are justifying what Israel is doing is just utter nonsense.
Original post by samba

Dude, the Palestinians had right over most of the land many years ago, and the Israeli state would have ceased to exist without the financial aid from USA. Who's death toll is higher within this whole pallava? That's right, Israelis. The Israelis are watching Gaza being bombed every night and CLAP and cheer when they hear one drop. That's not retaliation, that's morbidness. They think that them retaliating with genocide is OK because they were involved in one. Obviously they haven't learnt their lesson.

Hey my lovely :hugs:

Hey bebs Ily <3
ARGENTINA

OMG.

Posted from TSR Mobile
HOW?
did you lose that opportunity?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
HOW?
did you lose that opportunity?

Posted from TSR Mobile

bruv who are you talking to

**** no ****kkkk nooooooooooooooo cmon germany

OH WAIT OFFSIDE HAHAAHHA
bruv who are you talking to

**** no ****kkkk nooooooooooooooo cmon germany

OH WAIT OFFSIDE HAHAAHHA

My reaction exactly.

Come on Germany!!!!!!!!

Also. You said you wanted opinions on whether you should *insert word* your hair?what does that even mean

Latest