The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sophsha
Mums never notice!

I'm sure she would notice if my hair was a completely different colour :P
Reply 2641
Original post by samba
No you didn't.

What options other than targeted airstrikes do Israel have in response to incessant rocket attacks?

BUT Israel is on the wrong mate. You are blind from seeing that because you are from there, I understand but you are biased tbh.
Reply 2642
Original post by Rosie786
BUT Israel is on the wrong mate. You are blind from seeing that because you are from there, I understand but you are biased tbh.

Yet again you've failed to answer a direct question. Just made unsubstantiated assertions once more.
Reply 2643
Original post by lilypear

You need to show me :tongue:

-----------------
This is my hair length/colour ATM

Spoiler

Ill show only you babe. :sexface:
Original post by samba
No you didn't.

What options other than targeted airstrikes do Israel have in response to incessant rocket attacks?

They hit a mosque, that in itself is a breach of the Geneva Conventions

The Jews don't "deserve" a land, how messed up is that
Reply 2645
Original post by samba
Yet again you've failed to answer a direct question. Just made unsubstantiated assertions once more.

Mate I have answered you over and over again. But you are too biased to see that. What do you mean by what other choice do they have. They are killing innocent people ffs.
Purple...? SIDEBURNS? LMAO :lol:

No idea, want it light though

PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I wouldn't do it too high up but my hair is super duper long anyway

You need to show me :tongue:

-----------------
This is my hair length/colour ATM

Spoiler

Yep :sexface: was gooood
I'm sure she would notice if my hair was a completely different colour :P

My mum doesn't :lol:
Are the ends going to be as light as blonde?
Reply 2648
Mate I have answered you over and over again. But you are too biased to see that. What do you mean by what other choice do they have. They are killing innocent people ffs.

So they should let people fire rockets into them with no response?
Reply 2649
Original post by samba
So they should let people fire rockets into them with no response?

Well like I said before Palestine has more deaths happening than Israel. Its quite obvious who are the more vulnerable ones.
Reply 2650
Well like I said before Palestine has more deaths happening than Israel. Its quite obvious who are the more vulnerable ones.

So they shouldn't respond to rockets being fired at them because the perpetrators are vulnerable?
Original post by samba
lol.

Strong comeback.

Original post by Sophsha
My mum doesn't :lol:
Are the ends going to be as light as blonde?

Idk yet I don't know what would look nice!
Reply 2652
Original post by samba
So they shouldn't respond to rockets being fired at them because the perpetrators are vulnerable?

I'm done having this debate with someone who is himself from Israel so is too blind to see the other side.

Idk yet I don't know what would look nice!

Not too blonde, bleach is such a bitch as well!
Reply 2654
I'm done having this debate with someone who is himself from Israel so is too blind to see the other side.

No you're done because you have no answers and are just an ignorant little girl who has no answers to the questions.

If they fired rockets at London would you want us to not respond because the are 'vulnerable?'
Original post by samba
No you're done because you have no answers and are just an ignorant little girl who has no answers to the questions.

If they fired rockets at London would you want us to not respond because the are 'vulnerable?'

Please tell me why Israeli Jews "deserve" land?
Reply 2656
Original post by Mubariz
Please tell me why Israeli Jews "deserve" land?

Please tell me why the UK or USA or Cuba or about 80% of nations 'deserve' land?
Ok...things are getting quite serious now :erm:

Still friends after this? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samba
Please tell me why the UK or USA or Cuba or about 80% of nations 'deserve' land?

The natives do, because they settled there.

the USA "belongs" to the Native Americans imo btw

In honestly, I don't think land should be owned by a certain group of people, an ethnicity, or a religion it should be for everybody and you can't just fire rockets and claim a piece of land is yours
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
x

Here!

1405283501222.jpg

Tastes better than it looks :mmm:

Latest