The Student Room Group

World Cup 2014 Final: Germany vs Argentina

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dekota-XS
I've placed £15,000 on 0-0 at 7/1 before kick-off.

My £15,000 bet would have settled at £120,000 tonight if I had kept it on.

Still happy with my £2,046 after commission tonight, best not to be too greedy.
Original post by baconbutty
Are you that dumb that you can't see the hypocrisy about your Ronaldo comments to messis? Astounding.

I haven't commented on Ronaldo once I just find how much you jump to messis defence and criticise Ronaldo extremely disturbing and makes me strongly question your agenda.....infact I think it was you who said someone who's never been capped for Argentina is proof they haven't declined in quality over the last 10 years. The proofs in the pudding there.....****ing idiot

No, the proof that they haven't declined in quality is the fact that they have got to a World Cup final for the first time in ages and are actually the best team so far :lol:

And when I was talking about an uncapped player it was in reference to a question about whether argentina had anyone else coming through.

Are you illiterate? You really should learn how to read :rolleyes:

Anyway, you're the idiot they said shearer was better than messi. I'm done talking to a reprobate like yourself
Oh man don't know who I want to win more.
I really don't want this to go to penalties
If this was italy vs germany in the final, italy would have won by now. :ahee:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
BBC going over the top with the Messi praise, then you have the idiots on here saying he's been awful. :rolleyes: One of Argentinas best players in this final tbh, but could have been a bit sharper and more in control of the ball at times.
Superb tackle again.
That passage of play was excellent in both attack and defence by Germany.
Boateng immense tackle.

????
howedes has been the worst of the germany back 4 imo
Germany jeez.

let messi win man. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Argentina really could use Di Maria now.
You have to wonder how with all the times aguero and messi have played together that aguero doesn't know where messi is going to be. Everyone else did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Apparently Messi vomited in the first half. Did anybody see this happen/see a replay?
Germany is playing more nice now. Good boys but still.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KingMessi
Apparently Messi vomited in the first half. Did anybody see this happen/see a replay?

'Twas a tactical chunder

Quick Reply

Latest