The Student Room Group

World Cup 2014 Final: Germany vs Argentina

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zürich
Kroos has been shocking

Yeah very disappointing by his standards. Aguero too, not good enough breaking on the counter.
(edited 9 years ago)
Both teams vulnerable to a counter it seems.
Original post by baconbutty
Because there's no element of luck, easy fixtures and the fact the entire argument is based on the fact international quality has declined on a whole. Absolute moron.

No you used him as a justification to your point about them not declining. Can I just chuck out the name raheem sterling from now on if I want to argue England haven't declined.

Luckily it's not just me who's noticed your idiocy and a few people have called you out still laughing at your messi was injured all last season comment when he consistently played and claimed he wasn't. Absolute moron

And shearer is better than messi

Still haven't learned to read I see.

No you're totally right. Argentina, who have have the chance to win a World Cup for the first time in decades have declined. Despite playing one of the best German sides in decades.

Makes total sense :rolleyes: go back to be arsenal forum you sad act
Original post by Zürich
Kroos has been shocking

Yeah been a woeful game by his standards.
Germany need to up their tempo, they are far to slow and Argentina can just defend with ease.
Germany seriously.

you know the referee is friends with you, when he had a nice chat with you over half time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because there's no element of luck, easy fixtures and the fact the entire argument is based on the fact international quality has declined on a whole. Absolute moron.

No you used him as a justification to your point about them not declining. Can I just chuck out the name raheem sterling from now on if I want to argue England haven't declined.

Luckily it's not just me who's noticed your idiocy and a few people have called you out still laughing at your messi was injured all last season comment when he consistently played and claimed he wasn't. Absolute moron

And shearer is better than messi

Are you saying that England haven't declined in the past 15 years?

:lol:

Shearer isn't even as good as suarez

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LightBlueSoldier
Are you saying that England haven't declined in the past 15 years?

:lol:

Shearer isn't even as good as suarez

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're completely missing the point.

He's using Jordooms logic to make equally ridiculous statements.
lol no one cares if Argentina are fouled.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Football "fans" arguing pedantics when the World Cup final is on. :facepalm2:
Lahm has been sloppy, always thought his offensive passing let him down
Original post by jam278
You're completely missing the point.

He's using Jordooms logic to make equally ridiculous statements.

Oh right ignore me then

Posted from TSR Mobile
wow vitalyz on the pitch lol, must be desperate for views nowadays
I'll never know what Palacio's hair is meant to represent. A rats tail?
Original post by Jordooooom
Still haven't learned to read I see.

No you're totally right. Argentina, who have have the chance to win a World Cup for the first time in decades have declined. Despite playing one of the best German sides in decades.

Makes total sense :rolleyes: go back to be arsenal forum you sad act

I see you still don't understand the argument. I'll explain for you one more time. The entire argument hinges on the overall decline in international teams. This is a poor Argentina side and this Germany have been poor don't convince yourself otherwise. Best German team in decades. Oh god.

Jordoooons gem of the tournament "messi isn't tracking back because he's been injured all last season and for the entire World Cup"

Don't mention injury and Ronaldo in the same sentence though or it's an excuse
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
wow vitalyz on the pitch lol, must be desperate for views nowadays

LOLOL vitaly and fouseytube.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Palacio is surely the worst player ever to play in a World Cup final.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I concur.

:hand::facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I see you still don't understand the argument. I'll explain for you one more time. The entire argument hinges on the overall decline in international teams. This is a poor Argentina side and this Germany have been poor don't convince yourself otherwise. Best German team in decades. Oh god.

Jordoooons gem of the tournament "messi isn't tracking back because he's been injured all last season and for the entire World Cup"

Don't mention injury and Ronaldo in the same sentence though or it's an excuse

I'm pretty sure messi is injured. But equally he has never tracked back in his life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 579

Posted from TSR Mobile

With unquestionably the worst hair.

Quick Reply

Latest