The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by economist2
I'm watching katekyo hitman Reborn.So,the first few episodes are pretty good.But,on facebook anime groups,I occasionally see Tsuna being compared to Naruto,luffy and ichigo.So far(7 epis.),Tsuna is nowhere near as awesome as them.But,does the show get better?Will Tsuna later become a protagonist as good as the likes of the above mentioned?

He gets better. Like A LOT better.
Original post by Tai Ga
He gets better. Like A LOT better.

around which episodes? :tongue: currently I have dloaded till ep. 33
Reply 7042
Im really behind anime seasons these days, did not know more sao was coming, and then ..gundam-san? :lolwut:
Finally finished Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood :smile: Its the first long(ish) series i've finished excluding the childhood anime which i've seen too many times. If a 64 episode series can hold my attention then it has truely earnt the top spot on MAL/AP. As a series it very few major flaws, the start is a bit slow but otherwise its fine. A juicy 4/5 on AP!

Also finished Black Lagoon tonight, that too hasn't disappointed me really. Now its time to crack on with the season :biggrin:
Nothing really grabbing me from the current season in terms of anime. SAO II will probably get watched at some point but all it makes me think is that the infinitely superior Log Horizon is back next season.

Happy to hear Gangsta. is getting an anime though as I've loved the first two volumes of the manga that Viz has released.
Original post by Yuuki
Do you guys think you'll reach a stage where you will 'grow out' of anime?

I prefer sub.

There's been times where I've gone months without watching anything (Like right now) but no I don't think I'll ever grow out of anime.
Currently alternating between episodes of Free! and Love Live! season 2. Loving both of them.

Had a closer look at the summer season & think I'm going to be trying SAO II, Sabagebu!, Free! Eternal Summer, Zankyou no Terror, Glasslip & Aldnoah.Zero.
Aldnoah Zero interested me with its first episode :tongue: Rail Wars on the other hand seemed to be a let down in my eyes. Alas i'll probably watch both!
Reply 7048
Does anyone else think gons father ging looks too young especially with his voice.:s: He looks kind of like a trampy young person. :tongue:
Reply 7049
I had doubts when watching Hunter X Hunter because of the animation. Surprisingly, It's VERY VERY GOOD. Palm makes me laugh LOL; when she stands in the background with a dark atmosphere HAHAHA and how quickly her emotion changes from serial killer mood to girly girl HAHAHA. . I'm currently on ep 133 :O.
Original post by vin
Does anyone else think gons father ging looks too young especially with his voice.:s: He looks kind of like a trampy young person. :tongue:

Yeah he does look quite young compared to say Killua and his brother and dad where you can tell they're older. Ging on other hand...looks quite young and trampy indeed :mmm:
Original post by Lt93
I had doubts when watching Hunter X Hunter because of the animation. Surprisingly, It's VERY VERY GOOD. Palm makes me laugh LOL; when she stands in the background with a dark atmosphere HAHAHA and how quickly her emotion changes from serial killer mood to girly girl HAHAHA. . I'm currently on ep 133 :O.

I watched the original series and the 2011 remake. HxH universe :sogood:

Palm's dark side is funny as heck :rofl: Also love the variety of characters they introduce in the series like Biscuit, Hisoka etc They're all very unique and interesting in there own way :biggrin:

Surprised to see other HxH fans to be honest :tongue: I've been following it since I was a kid
Reply 7051
Original post by Keoje
Yeah he does look quite young compared to say Killua and his brother and dad where you can tell they're older. Ging on other hand...looks quite young and trampy indeed :mmm:

I watched the original series and the 2011 remake. HxH universe :sogood:

Palm's dark side is funny as heck :rofl: Also love the variety of characters they introduce in the series like Biscuit, Hisoka etc They're all very unique and interesting in there own way :biggrin:

Surprised to see other HxH fans to be honest :tongue: I've been following it since I was a kid

I only watch HXH 2011. Biscuit beast mode HAHA. I find Hisoka sexy :colondollar: The way he acts is just so cool - cold and mysterious and when he gets a random boner LOL. What ep are you on? :biggrin:
Original post by Lt93

It's amazing, I die a little inside every time the episode ends as I have to wait another week XD.
Original post by Lt93
I only watch HXH 2011. Biscuit beast mode HAHA. I find Hisoka sexy :colondollar: The way he acts is just so cool - cold and mysterious and when he gets a random boner LOL. What ep are you on? :biggrin:

Hisoka's boner :nooo: I forgot that :colondollar: I'm up to date always as Tuesday is my Hunter X Hunter night :cool:

Original post by Dilzo999
It's amazing, I die a little inside every time the episode ends as I have to wait another week XD.
It's pretty much the only thing I watch these days so I'm always excited for Tuesdays :excited:
Original post by Lt93

I don't like Hisoka, he's too cocky, thinking he could take on Ging :wink:.
Original post by Keoje
Hisoka's boner :nooo: I forgot that :colondollar: I'm up to date always as Tuesday is my Hunter X Hunter night :cool:

It's pretty much the only thing I watch these days so I'm always excited for Tuesdays :excited:

I'm only watching about 3 ongoing series, I have those random gaps where I just don't watch that much anime, too invested into games right now :biggrin:.
Original post by Dilzo999
I'm only watching about 3 ongoing series, I have those random gaps where I just don't watch that much anime, too invested into games right now :biggrin:.

Yeah I'm currently on a rather long break from anime. I actually lie to be honest. I do watch the occasional Dragon Ball Kai when I'm eating food :mmm: I've also picked up Sword Art Online 2. My old habits...Here I come again anime :crazy: slowly.

Original post by Lt93
Ohhhhhhh XD XD. You have other animes to pass the time ;D. I'm up to date with Fairy Tail - on ep 189. SO MUCH ANIME. SO LITTLE TIME.
I just realised that your avatar is Happy :awesome: Will start picking more series up soon I reckon :smile:
Original post by Keoje
Yeah I'm currently on a rather long break from anime. I actually lie to be honest. I do watch the occasional Dragon Ball Kai when I'm eating food :mmm: I've also picked up Sword Art Online 2. My old habits...Here I come again anime :crazy: slowly.

I just realised that your avatar is Happy :awesome: Will start picking more series up soon I reckon :smile:

Right now the only shows I'm keeping up with are SAO 2, HxH, Akame ga kill and Tokyo ghoul. So 4 episodes in a week isn't that much. Manga on the other hand I'm keeping up with about 14 :smile:.
I quite liked the first episode of SAO 2 but got so bored during the second one. I want to like Sinon but I need more back story if I'm meant to care about her.

Free! (first season) & Love Live! (second season) both continue to be great though.
Original post by TroyAndAbed
I quite liked the first episode of SAO 2 but got so bored during the second one. I want to like Sinon but I need more back story if I'm meant to care about her.

Free! (first season) & Love Live! (second season) both continue to be great though.

I know, they spent about 15mins on one mealsy over the top adding nothing to the story fight.

Latest