The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rosie786
In due time, In due time my ice-lily :hubba:

I'm waiting :colone:
Original post by Scott.
The burgers are on top of the rice, there's too much rice, I don't see any vegetables.

It looks pretty nice tbh, they are kebabs as far as I can see and there looks like there is chicken in the rice.

Vegetables? What are these things you speak of?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2722
Original post by Scott.
The burgers are on top of the rice, there's too much rice, I don't see any vegetables.

Well technically I hadn't eaten properly in two days. and its kebabs not burgers.

Also it was rice and chicken. Which was underneath the rice. And I'm not a vegetable person. Unless its subways then I get the veggie delite.
Original post by Mubariz
It looks pretty nice tbh, they are kebabs as far as I can see and there looks like there is chicken in the rice.

Vegetables? What are these things you speak of?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought that were Chicken but I wasn't sure. Wouldn't surprise me if she shifted some of that rice and found a Rat's head lol
Original post by Scott.
I thought that were Chicken but I wasn't sure. Wouldn't surprise me if she shifted some of that rice and found a Rat's head lol

Erm

That seems like racism so I'm not gonna comment on it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seems quite protein and carb rich to me.

Doesn't look like too much fat.

It seems healthy ish

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
Erm

That seems like racism so I'm not gonna comment on it

Posted from TSR Mobile

How on Earth is it Racism?

I don't think it looks appetising, whether it be a Rat, or some other rodent hardly makes a difference.

Half of that Rice needs to be spinach.
Original post by Scott.
How on Earth is it Racism?

I don't think it looks appetising, whether it be a Rat, or some other rodent hardly makes a difference.

Half of that Rice needs to be spinach.

I don't know, it seemed like you were accusing Egyptian people of putting rats in their food or something, hence why I said it sounds like it rather than saying it was.

I doubt it's a rodent.

Why? Spinach isn't that good for you. Way better having meat and some nuts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why would you use oil for making rice :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
I don't know, it seemed like you were accusing Egyptian people of putting rats in their food or something, hence why I said it sounds like it rather than saying it was.

I doubt it's a rodent.

Why? Spinach isn't that good for you. Way better having meat and some nuts

Posted from TSR Mobile

I usually have nuts as a snack, but I'm probably never going to have it with a meal unless it's along side something like porridge.

But carrots, spinach and a baked potato wouldn't be that bad along side those Kebabs.
Kebabs are usually grilled, it's fine

Original post by Scott.
I usually have nuts as a snack, but I'm probably never going to have it with a meal unless it's along side something like porridge.

But carrots, spinach and a baked potato wouldn't be that bad along side those Kebabs.

Don't need to be such a health freak tbh, as long as you burn everything off and get enough protein and minerals and stuff then I feel that's good enough.

I know I ain't one but world class powerlifters hardly have good diets.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mubariz
Kebabs are usually grilled, it's fine

Don't need to be such a health freak tbh, as long as you burn everything off and get enough protein and minerals and stuff then I feel that's good enough.

I know I ain't one but world class piwerlifters hardly have good diets.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not exactly a health freak lol. But her body's only going to absorb a certain amount of minerals from each food group anyway, that's why it's better to get a range in each meal.
I'm so fancyyyy...you already knoooooow 8'
Original post by SassQueen13
I'm so fancyyyy...you already knoooooow

I'm in the fast lane
From LA to Tokyo
Original post by Scott.
I'm not exactly a health freak lol. But her body's only going to absorb a certain amount of minerals from each food group anyway, that's why it's better to get a range in each meal.

I recommend multivitamins if you don't think you're getting enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2735
Since when you lots became health freaks lol. And dude I'm 9 stone. And I hadnt eaten in like two days. Only like fruits. Plus I exercise everyday for two whole hours. Cut me some slack :tongue:
Give up
Original post by lilypear
I'm in the fast lane
From LA to Tokyo

tRASH DA hotel, lets get drunk on the minibar xoxoxo

Livin' life in the fast lane, moving at the speed of light and I can't slow down :awesome:
Reply 2738
Original post by lilypear
I'm waiting :colone:

:hugs:
Original post by Rosie786
Since when you lots became health freaks lol. And dude I'm 9 stone. And I hadnt eaten in like two days. Only like fruits. Plus I exercise everyday for two whole hours. Cut me some slack :tongue:

Allow the calorie counters :lol:

You weigh the same as me :hmmm:

Fruits can be good aswell, I would rather live off them for a month than fast, just saying :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile