The Student Room Group

I'm a Professional Footballer- ask me stuff

Hi, my club decided this would be a unique way to interact with supporters and the public in general. I appreciate this may be hard to believe, but I genuinely am a professional footballer, and are happy to answer any questions you may have. For commercial purposes I am unable to reveal my identity, so will not be able to answer questions that give who I am away. I look forward to hearing your questions and will try to answer them as best as I can.

Note: This is an exercise to interact with students, for an educational partnership between the club and various academic institutions in the area.

Scroll to see replies

Sorry man but this doesn't belong
In this section of the forum :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by lilypear

Can understand it was the only way I could post anon.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, my club decided this would be a unique way to interact with supporters and the public in general. I appreciate this may be hard to believe, but I genuinely am a professional footballer, and are happy to answer any questions you may have. For commercial purposes I am unable to reveal my identity, so will not be able to answer questions that give who I am away. I look forward to hearing your questions and will try to answer them as best as I can.

Note: This is an exercise to interact with students, for an educational partnership between the club and various academic institutions in the area.

Hi,

I am Messi :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by universal_set
Hi,

I am Messi :biggrin:

Dont worry I understand it's hard to believe, to be honest I don't agree with the exercise, because most people understandably won't believe me, but the gaffer thought it would be a good idea, so here I am.
Can understand it was the only way I could post anon.

You could always make an account which doesn't advertise your identity instead of using anon.

What team/league are you in
Reply 7
You could always make an account which doesn't advertise your identity instead of using anon.

Cheers for the reply, I'm new to this so didn't realise, many thanks.
Reply 8
Original post by TheAnusFiles
What team/league are you in

Hi cheers for the question. I'm a league 1 player, but cannot tell you what club I play for as yet, because that will start to give my identity away.
Hi cheers for the question. I'm a league 1 player, but cannot tell you what club I play for as yet, because that will start to give my identity away.

Preston?
World cup just finished. Professional footballer happens to be on TSR a hour or so after doing a AMA. Cool story bro.
Preston?

I don't play for Preston, but from now on will not be able to confirm or deny teams, as you'll just go down the league until you'll find out!
I don't play for Preston, but from now on will not be able to confirm or deny teams, as you'll just go down the league until you'll find out!

Do you feel insecure when you meet the likes of Luke Shaw
What position do you play in and are you left or right footed?
Original post by College_Dropout
World cup just finished. Professional footballer happens to be on TSR a hour or so after doing a AMA. Cool story bro.

Hi, like I've said before totally understand the scepticism so I appreciate where you are coming from. This is completely genuine, the exercise was designed to happen this week, due to the return of pre season.
Do you feel insecure when you meet the likes of Luke Shaw

Ive never met Luke personally, but he's a great talent and a lad that's done really well for himself. I'm not insecure about meeting players that have a higher reputation than me, I back my own abilities and am pleased with the level I play at.
Original post by mrhedgehog
What position do you play in and are you left or right footed?

Hi mate cheers for the question. I'm right footed, and play in midfield.
Hi mate cheers for the question. Of course I'd love to play for a Liverpool or United, but I admire the way Southampton run as a club too.

yeah it does, he's talking about his relationship with balls
Original post by ilikeyoutoomuch
yeah it does, he's talking about his relationship with balls

Made me laugh :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest