The Student Room Group

How will I know?

There is a boy I know..one who I dream of. When he looks into my eyes he takes me to the clouds above, I'm starting to lose control, ugh, I just can't seem to get enough.

Tell me is this really love? How will I know if he really loves me? TSR, what do you know about these things?

I tried to phone but I'm too shy (can't speak). oh falling in love is so bittersweet.. my love is strong.. but feel weak. I wish I had him near me know, there is no mistaking, this is really love.

Does he love me? Does he love me not? How will I know?!
Reply 1
I don't know, Whitney.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Koolio
I don't know, Whitney.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow George you found my TSR account
Original post by Pussy Galore
There is a boy I know..one who I dream of. When he looks into my eyes he takes me to the clouds above, I'm starting to lose control, ugh, I just can't seem to get enough.

Tell me is this really love? How will I know if he really loves me? TSR, what do you know about these things?

I tried to phone but I'm too shy (can't speak). oh falling in love is so bittersweet.. my love is strong.. but feel weak. I wish I had him near me know, there is no mistaking, this is really love.

Does he love me? Does he love me not? How will I know?!

Top class troll. Do this during the day though, when people are up, they'll bite. We're past hours here.
Forget him, I've been saving all my love for you and you know I will always love you, didn't we almost have it all? Where do broken hearts go? Be sure to tell me before you leave me for that scumbag :unimpressed:
Is that a song?
So happy you posted this, as soon as I read the thread title I started singing it... not happy that it'll be stuck in my head all day though :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by kayleighisonfire
So happy you posted this, as soon as I read the thread title I started singing it... not happy that it'll be stuck in my head all day though :biggrin:

What are you doing today?
What are you doing today?

Nothing planned yet but I'll find something, you?
Reply 9
Nothing planned yet but I'll find something, you?

DIY, going out later living it up on a monday night - do you waste allot of days?
DIY, going out later living it up on a monday night - do you waste allot of days?

Ahh sounds good, I'm gonna let my liver recover haha. No not usually but today I might but then I always feel bad like what if this was my last day and I did nothing but talk to strangers on TSR all day :rolleyes:
Ahh sounds good, I'm gonna let my liver recover haha. No not usually but today I might but then I always feel bad like what if this was my last day and I did nothing but talk to strangers on TSR all day :rolleyes:

nice life, bye
nice life, bye

Aren't you nice...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending