The Student Room Group

I had a recent interview and this was requested please help

I had an interview at Pepe's peri peri
and during the interview the employer gave me 2 different forms one with previous employment and another with my details incl. address, bank details and emergency contact

If a employer asks you to fill a form with your bank details, address and emergency contact does this mean I have the job ?

and does anyone have an experience at working at pepe's peri peri ? if so please let me know the:

pay
what its like working there
uniform

thanksss :smile:
Original post by sarahjarrett1107
and during the interview the employer gave me 2 different forms one with previous employment and another with my details incl. address, bank details and emergency contact

If a employer asks you to fill a form with your bank details, address and emergency contact does this mean I have the job ?

and does anyone have an experience at working at pepe's peri peri ? if so please let me know the:

pay
uniform

I would assume it means that they would like to give you the job, because it's how they're going to pay you. However, to do it at an interview seems dodgy, especially if you're not guaranteed the job.

In my opinion, I would ask for written and signed confirmation that you have the job before you hand over those bank details.

I've not worked for the company, but I would presume the wage is close to National Minimum Wage due to the industry, and because you have the opportunity to earn tips (assuming you're a waitress).
Original post by MalteseMalteser
I would assume it means that they would like to give you the job, because it's how they're going to pay you. However, to do it at an interview seems dodgy, especially if you're not guaranteed the job.

In my opinion, I would ask for written and signed confirmation that you have the job before you hand over those bank details.

I've not worked for the company, but I would presume the wage is close to National Minimum Wage due to the industry, and because you have the opportunity to earn tips (assuming you're a waitress).

ohh thank you, he said we're going through a screening process and he will let us know by the beginning of this week, if I don't get the job ill probably ask him whats happened to my details
ohh thank you, he said we're going through a screening process and he will let us know by the beginning of this week, if I don't get the job ill probably ask him whats happened to my details

Hmmm that sounds a bit dodgy to me, in all honesty. Bank details aren't usually required for a screening process, even a screening process done by the big investment banks.
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Hmmm that sounds a bit dodgy to me, in all honesty. Bank details aren't usually required for a screening process, even a screening process done by the big investment banks.

They had only asked for sort code and acc no. I thought they couldn't hack your account with those details?
I wasn't asked for my bank details until it was confirmed I'd be employed and i had to sign a contract.
Did you give the details?
They had only asked for sort code and acc no. I thought they couldn't hack your account with those details?

hmm they'd need the security code as well I think, but something about it still seems dodgy to me.

pay
uniform

In my experience no. I went to an interview at M&S a while back and they got me to fill in those details and I never heard back from them since. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending