The Student Room Group

No sexual pleasure

So I'm 16 and female, and whilst all my friends are getting into relationships I feel like the odd one out. Why? Because I get no sexual pleasure.

I cannot masturbate. I get 0 pleasure from either penetration or clitoral massage. I feel like a broken human being. It gives me about as much pleasure as rubbing my ankle and the only thing that happens hwen I try is I need to pee. In fact, if I keep going, even after I've been to the toilet I wet myself. Like full on wet myself.

Also, my periods are really irregular and come about once every 6 months, having only started when I was about 14 and a half. Otherwise in terms of puberty I have relatively large breasts (38C), though still growing and have a lot of pubic hair, though my Dad has no armpit hair and I have inherited this.

When I have sexual fantasies, I can only really picture sort of making out or me giving oral, I cant really imagine anything being done to me as I find no pleasure from it.I do try to imagine sex though but I cannot really relate pleasure to the images and can only really imagine it in first person.

Maybe I'm asexual as I am romantically attracted to people but I don't even really know what sexual attraction is. About as far as I go with sexual fantasy is someone rubbing cold hands along my breasts which does turn me on. I have gotten wet before but only in the morning after dreaming.

What's wrong with me and how can I achieve orgasm/some form of pleasure from masturbation. I'm terrified that I'm never going to be able to have a normal relationship. In fact I sometimes cry myself to sleep in fear.
The 'need to pee' feelings are probably how you're experiencing the unfamiliar sexual pleasure. If you actively wet yourself after peeing, I am wondering if you're ejaculating / 'squirting'. Is it the same as pee or clearer and without the urine smell?
Reply 2
Original post by unprinted
The 'need to pee' feelings are probably how you're experiencing the unfamiliar sexual pleasure. If you actively wet yourself after peeing, I am wondering if you're ejaculating / 'squirting'. Is it the same as pee or clearer and without the urine smell?

Its definitely pee and its not pleasurable.
I would be surprised if it is pee, but I have been surprised.

Is there a sexual health clinic you can go to? They will be able to do some tests and refer you, if necessary, to somewhere else.
Reply 4
Original post by unprinted
I would be surprised if it is pee, but I have been surprised.

Is there a sexual health clinic you can go to? They will be able to do some tests and refer you, if necessary, to somewhere else.

There arent any where I live so should I just go to my GP?
Yes. You're after a referral.
don't take offense at this but you are still young and inexperienced, it takes time to learn what you enjoy and if you haven't got enjoyable sexual experience it's reasonable you wouldn't struggle to visualise and fantasise about it
Reply 7
its impossible for a woman to orgasm from his dick before he makes her climax from rubbing or licking her clit that is why you do fpreplay first... so the woman gets an erection, so she can feel pleasure inside her vagina..
If you're going to have a username like that, you could at least get your facts right.
You may need medical help I'm not sure but I should say it took me many years after starting to masturbate before I could orgasm and a while after that before anyone else could achieve it for me. It did used to make me need to pee but I practiced... I always imagined sex as pleasurable though so can't help there
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
You may need medical help I'm not sure but I should say it took me many years after starting to masturbate before I could orgasm and a while after that before anyone else could achieve it for me. It did used to make me need to pee but I practiced... I always imagined sex as pleasurable though so can't help there

Women need to stop making having an orgasm be their goal and pressuring themselves to achieve it. Just enjoy yourself. Sex and masturbation can still feel good even if you don't climax. Once you stop stressing or worry what's wrong and you actually relax it'll be much easier to enjoy yourself and find all your sweet spots.
Original post by Chlomc
Women need to stop making having an orgasm be their goal and pressuring themselves to achieve it. Just enjoy yourself. Sex and masturbation can still feel good even if you don't climax. Once you stop stressing or worry what's wrong and you actually relax it'll be much easier to enjoy yourself and find all your sweet spots.

Yes I did indeed but it took a while to even be really pleasurable which I thought might reassure OP

Quick Reply

Latest