The Student Room Group

If your 13 year old sister got pregnant, how would you feel/what would you do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheAnusFiles
lol my parents can't threatened me with moving abroad, I suppose they still throw me out the house though

My parents threaten me with that too :cry2:

'tis not fair, I'm not even that bad as a child well ish :teehee:
Original post by MidnightDream
My parents threaten me with that too :cry2:

'tis not fair, I'm not even that bad as a child well ish :teehee:

I'm not, I was just well behaved with a malevolent streak
Original post by TheAnusFiles
I'm not, I was just well behaved with a malevolent streak

My parents actually can't wait to get rid of me :laugh: I'm pretty sure my mother's counting down the days until next September :cry2:
Reply 43
You sound really obnoxious in that exchange.
-------
If she came to me asking for help, I would feel concerned and I would help her with any short-term needs. On the other hand, if she was happy with her situation, I would probably feel cynical / indifferent after the first news shock and I wouldn't do anything at all.
Original post by Ndella
I would be seriously disappointed with her. My dad would most likely bear up the father then tell her to get an abortion - which I fully agree with.

It takes two to tango.
Original post by Mr...
Perks if being 14 ^^^^ :jive:

Ja! I think we just missed out on all this nonsensical nonsense :tongue:

Am I older than you?
Original post by arkhamz
It takes two to tango.

Ja but in society you have to remember that there are still gender stereotypes :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You guys are wet compared to Asians! I mean if this happened in an Asian community there would be a minimum of a beating and flaying to the guy along with torture and then death. If the Asian family is a bit more mental then the guy and his family would of been dealt with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I couldn't read it all because of your use of 'of' where 'have' would have been correct.
Original post by Numan786
You guys are wet compared to Asians! I mean if this happened in an Asian community there would be a minimum of a beating and flaying to the guy along with torture and then death. If the Asian family is a bit more mental then the guy and his family would of been dealt with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think that's something to brag about...

Original post by karmacrunch

Ja but in society you have to remember that there are still gender stereotypes :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good point, oh well.
Original post by Jamerson
I couldn't read it all because of your use of 'of' where 'have' would have been correct.

Well we all didnt get to go to school like you learning English in a class instead of in a corner shop

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
"If your 13 year old sister got pregnant, what would you do?"

I think I'd be recovering from the shock of finding out I had a thirteen year old sister...
Your comments were horrible, how dare you tell somebody to abort a child. Sick sick individual.
Being 13 and pregnant is not a great thing but aborting makes everything worse and would psychologically disturb her. After a while she will get used to it and look after her child just as any parent would, her age does not stop her from being a good mother. If this was my sister I'd not tell her to abort I'd support her and help her with the child, because that's what family does.
Probably laugh at her stupidity. She won't be my sister after that day.
Original post by hafzaaa
Your comments were horrible, how dare you tell somebody to abort a child. Sick sick individual.

I told her that that foetus should of been aborted which I strongly agree with.
For some reason the gender of the baby changes from female to male over the course of the conversation, and it's 'should have' not 'should of'. But anyway, I would feel a mixture of disappointment, some anger and I would suggest abortion, even though abortion is a very tough decision to take. It wouldn't be right for her to throw away her life at such an early age, and the baby would likely be neglected. But then again, it's not the child's fault. Moral of the story, don't have sex when you're frigging 13 years old.
Whatever happened, happened. I guess it's not right to dwell on what had happened; I would ask her what she thinks is right for her given her immediate future. In either case, abortion or no abortion, I would agree with her and from then on support her. Violence in this case is the last thing she would want, if anything, telling her off given her circumstance could make one feel suicidal and that's certainly not the approach one wants to take.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
Yesterday on Omegle, under the interest of pregnancy (There are a lot of males who are into that fetish...) I met a 13 year old girl who was pregnant...

There is the chat: http://logs.omegle.com/5bd89c8

I don't think she fully understands what will happen to her life, I feel sorry for her parents, they will have to be parents again...

I don't think any gynecologist would allow a 13 year old to have a child.

Over the moon because I'd be a father to be! :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would **** her, then I would feel sorry for her.
Original post by leedswest
I don't think he intended to talk to a 13 y/o, and he certainly didn't have a sexually explicit conversation, which would have been illegal.

Even if the conversation had been sexually explicit, if he wasn't aware of her age, he'd be in the clear. And that is in the odd circumstance where the person he was chatting to online suddenly decided to report him to the police (this is someone who is clearly sexually free-minded enough to have sex at 13 and want to proceed with the birth of a baby at that young an age).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending