The Student Room Group

I adore chubby guys?

Scroll to see replies

It's a shame guys don't like chubby girls.
Are talking James Corden chubby?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
I agree :smile:
Original post by Quiet _One86
Are talking James Corden chubby?

Posted from TSR Mobile

James Corden is hot! :sexface:
As a small woman, no.
I'd be afraid of getting lost under all that fat. I can understand the healthy amount but not when it starts to affect your size (James Corden)
Original post by cupcakes87

Shame he's married lol..he's gotten better in age..he has a lush (Gavin and Stacey reference) set of eyes which are a lovely blue. He is my type of guy..not sure how he'll pull it off losing weight and slimming down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
I am a chubby guy and I can assure you there is nothing adorable about me.

Many, many girls have verified that fact either directly or indirectly.

However, I accept your opinion!
I don't find pudgy guys attractive at all but if my bf (best mate :biggrin:) ever got fat I would put him on an all-veggie diet for a couple of months! I'm in charge of his diet-plan anyways because if he had his way he would have chicken three times a day, complimented by a lot of omelettes and plenty of salad! Is it just me who find this concept of "healthy" eating bizare? :lolwut:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 28
Can't say overly chubby women do a lot for me :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sheepish153
As a small woman, no.
I'd be afraid of getting lost under all that fat. I can understand the healthy amount but not when it starts to affect your size (James Corden)

Chubby's perfect though..not too fat obviously
Original post by cupcakes87

James corden has very strong facial aesthetics, If he was not chubby he would be very attractive.
Girls are always like this is what i look for in a guy blah blah blah and then they choose the total opposite.
Original post by Hachik0
Girls are always like this is what i look for in a guy blah blah blah and then they choose the total opposite.

No :mad: I only like chubbiness..softness to grab. Toned guys do nothing for me.
are you fat op?
Original post by ChickenMadness
are you fat op?

No :tongue:
Chubby girls are the most beautiful
Pudge is always nice :3
A little bit of pudge is okay, but if he lets it turn him into a human ball - I will seriously consider on rolling him to the gym. :tongue:
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
James corden has very strong facial aesthetics, If he was not chubby he would be very attractive.

Ryan Gosling :sexface:
Reply 39
Example of chubby men OP?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending