When did you last visit Tanzania?

2009, I believe.
Reply 262
Original post by Abdul-Karim
2009, I believe.

And how Islamic is it?
Original post by Roger1
And how Islamic is it?

Tanzania in general isn't a majority Muslim country. The island off the coast Zanzibar (where I was born) however is about 90-95% Muslim.
Reply 264
Tanzania in general isn't a majority Muslim country. The island off the coast Zanzibar (where I was born) however is about 90-95% Muslim.

Wow lucky you.
Original post by Roger1
Wow lucky you.

Alhamdullilah (Thank God) indeed. :biggrin:

Somethings you can't help but be grateful.
Reply 266
Alhamdullilah (Thank God) indeed. :biggrin:

Somethings you can't help but be grateful.

Are the Christians there alright with Muslims?
Original post by Roger1
Are the Christians there alright with Muslims?

Yeah, there's no religious conflicts. :rolleyes:

It homes a very liberal culture in comparison to other more notable countries.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 268
Yeah, there's no religious conflicts. :rolleyes:

It's homes a very liberal culture in comparison to other more notable countries.

Good to know.
Original post by scrotgrot
How in heaven's name do you square your profession, which involves little more than seeking out the most lucrative rates of return (usury to spell it out), with what seems to be your otherwise uncompromising Islam (persecuting gays, apostates)

money solves everything in the city apparently!
Reply 270
Original post by Tomatochuckers
Most people wouldn't question his career ambition. It's clear he's doing well for himself however his personal views are being questioned. Don't think jealousy is involved here.

And how does his personal views affect you in anyway?
Why do you say you work in the city when you clearly don't?

Intern =/= working in the city. I think a dose of humility wouldn't do your career aspirations any harm.

Seriously though mate, you need to be less flash and swag if you want to make it.
Original post by Crazy92
Why do you say you work in the city when you clearly don't?

Intern =/= working in the city. I think a dose of humility wouldn't do your career aspirations any harm.

Seriously though mate, you need to be less flash and swag if you want to make it.

Agree with this bud ^. It's great you have so much enthusiasm for the industry but try and be careful not to over do it on here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I think your personal views are questionable
Original post by Roger1
And how does his personal views affect you in anyway?

I never said they did. I have liberal beliefs so I guess we'd never see eye to eye though I wouldn't lose any sleep over that.
Reply 275
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Ah yes, I was. My apologies.

Instead you were talking of children who decided Islam wasn't for them. As if that's any better...

Nothing wrong with that.
Lol abdul karim I can immediately tell 'your one of those' just from glancing at the thread, your transparency is almost laughable, how can you enjoy working in the city, at the end of the day its just a job, I work in the city and get a good salary, but jobs like these are mundane and laborious, how could you enjoy it? You obviously haven't understood life just yet.
Original post by daydreamer93
Lol abdul karim I can immediately tell 'your one of those' just from glancing at the thread, your transparency is almost laughable, how can you enjoy working in the city, at the end of the day its just a job, I work in the city and get a good salary, but jobs like these are mundane and laborious, how could you enjoy it? You obviously haven't understood life just yet.

Thanks for the insight.
Original post by Roger1
Nothing wrong with that.

Are you honestly saying that there is nothing wrong with kicking out your children if they don't subscribe to your version of Islamic doctrines?

That is most worrying.
Mashaallah brother , hopefully you will go far.

Quick Reply

Latest