The Student Room Group

Guys, do you prefer fair-skinned girls or those with a tan?

I have fair skin myself and was just wondering whether a tan is an attractive look (natural NOT fake tan).

The question is predominantly targeted at Indian boys, but I'd really like answers from anyone!!

Scroll to see replies

Fair skin. :sexface:

EDIT: I'm not Indian though. I'm assuming you are a fair skinned Indian girl? When I said fair skin I meant white girls. :ninja:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
My opinion as a white (but currently quite tanned) chap is the natural tans on ladies look good. But I'd hardly say they were important the big scheme of things.
Tan is the most attractive skin type i find in girls. The reason is because i'm naturally attracted to them. :biggrin:

It seems like the world admires fair people. I just don't understand what's so good about being fair. I guess, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

I'm Indian.

EDIT: I guess, people relate paleness/whiteness to purity. But water, mud, fire or air. These main elements are not white at all.
(edited 9 years ago)
Not a boy but fair skin is more beautiful, esp in my culture :smile:
Tan
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
I'm Indian and I like fair to reasonably tan (Indian skin colours here, fair means fair skinned Indians :tongue:)
Reply 7
Original post by Mr Smurf
Fair skin. :sexface:

EDIT: I'm not Indian though. I'm assuming you are a fair skinned Indian girl? When I said fair skin I meant white girls. :ninja:

That's fine, I wanted different opinions :smile: Yes, I'm a fair-skinned Indian girl. Do you they are good looking?
Depends on the female entirely. Generally, I prefer Mediterranean or North African.
this thread sure boosts the confidence of any dark skinned girl who's already having confidence issues navigating through a society with eurocentric beauty standards....girls remember you are beautiful. dont let a man generalise you by your skin colour.
I like my pale girls, but I don't think it's that important, it's more about the skin being good and smooth than the colour, I like black girls too.
Reply 11
Not indian, but I don't mind the skin colour

Think I have a slight fetish for pale skin. Ain't my preferred choice of girls though but I find it quite attractive.
Reply 12
Depends on the personality more so, then appearances. :s-smilie:
Fair skin, I really don't like tans..
Reply 15
I prefer a girl with the same skin tone as me. Not too dark but not fair either. Just brown innit.
Loving the casual racism.
doesnt
matter
Fair skin please.

Don't generally like tanned skin unless she happens to be a light blonde and blue eyes.
Reply 19
Original post by Roger1
I prefer a girl with the same skin tone as me. Not too dark but not fair either. Just brown innit.

What about about eye and hair color ..
Just being curious :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending