The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arieisit
Do you seriously think that tallness and intelligence are correlated? :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nonono haha im not that much of a tool. I just read somewhere that a more mixed gene pool gives better genes to the offspring, giving them an easier time learning, less health defects as long as there arent any in the genes, etc.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Anonymous
I'm seriously not joking but I don't what he's saying :confused:

Im not sure even he knows what he's saying XD

As long as she has curves....
Original post by All-rounder
Im not sure even he knows what he's saying XD

:clap2: :biggrin:
Original post by Farhan96
As long as she has curves....

lol how tall are you? :smile:
lol how tall are you? :smile:

6 ft :tongue:
Reply 46
so like 5'1-5'4?

im 6'3 and i don't mind, I like cute girls and short girls are usually cute, whereas tall girls are usually hot. if you know what i mean?
Original post by Farhan96
6 ft :tongue:

ohh :tongue:
Reply 48
Dont know where to ask a question recently joined this place... guys, i wanted to know a girl of height 5'4 what should her ideal body/figure be?
I am 5'4 and i'm 36 25 37
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by fishi
Dont know where to ask a question recently joined this place... guys, i wanted to know a girl of height 5'4 what should her ideal body/figure be?
I am 5'4 and i'm 36 24 37

As a guy, i have no idea what those last three numbers mean XD
I'll just be as vague as to say either Petite and slim, or slightly curvy

Original post by cem101
im 6'3 and i don't mind, I like cute girls and short girls are usually cute, whereas tall girls are usually hot. if you know what i mean?

haha yeah I get it. So you wouldn't even mind a girl who'd 5'1-5'2 because you're quite tall ?
Reply 51
haha yeah I get it. So you wouldn't even mind a girl who'd 5'1-5'2 because you're quite tall ?

yeah thats fine, but tbh height doesn't really matter. you seem very self conscious.
Reply 52
As a guy, i have no idea what those last three numbers mean XD
I'll just be as vague as to say either Petite and slim, or slightly curvy

Heheh the numbers are basically the bust size-the waist size-the hips size :tongue:
Original post by fishi
Heheh the numbers are basically the bust size-the waist size-the hips size :tongue:

I dont know how big the numbers are in particular, if theyre cm, inches or miled, but judging from the fact that the sizes go from large to smaller to larger in the order of bust size to waist size to hip size, then I'd say you have a very nice figure.

Reply 54
I dont know how big the numbers are in particular, if theyre cm, inches or miled, but judging from the fact that the sizes go from large to smaller to larger in the order of bust size to waist size to hip size, then I'd say you have a very nice figure.

Thanks.. they are in inches btw :smile:
Original post by vikram97the3rd
Think of a big train trying to get into a narrow tunnel, but it can't because it's too narrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

I came here looking for exactly this comment.
My boyfriend is 6ft4...I'm 5ft2.

I don't really care, then again I've never had a problem with being short as I thoroughly enjoy wearing heels that are 4-5.5 inches.
Original post by cem101
yeah thats fine, but tbh height doesn't really matter. you seem very self conscious.

haha I'm not a tall girl and I love tall guys, so I was just curious whether tall guys like short girls or not.
I'm 5' and my bf is 6' :smile:
Reply 59
haha and so are we :wink:

Can't argue with that :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending