The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Clanny House

Hi! Anybody in block 2? I am from Spain and I will go to sunderland in september.
Hi I'm not in block 2 but I'm in block 4 which is opposite. If you don't mind me asking why did you choose sunderland when your from Spain ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 2
Well, my university only offered me Sunderland in England, they offered me other countries like Germany, France, Poland... but here I am studying english philology so I prefer England.
Sounds good :smile:
Well I should see you around clanny house then seen as though your blocks opposite mine
Reply 4
Yes! See you soon!
Reply 5
Original post by matty_oates18
Hi I'm not in block 2 but I'm in block 4 which is opposite. If you don't mind me asking why did you choose sunderland when your from Spain ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey what flat in block are you in?
I'm block 4 flat 27

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm block 4 flat 27

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in the same flat as you :smile:
Reply 8
Nobody is in block 2 :frown:
Reply 9
Sounds good :smile:
Well I should see you around clanny house then seen as though your blocks opposite mine

I'm in block 4 too, what flat are you in? :smile:
Original post by xokerryn
I'm in block 4 too, what flat are you in? :smile:

I'm in Block 4 as well, i'm in Flat 27, which one are you in?
Original post by philc2308
I'm in Block 4 as well, i'm in Flat 27, which one are you in?

There's me and 4 other people I know that are in our flat. And we have all added up on Facebook and chatting. What's your name I'll add you to it if you like ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I'm in clanny house, block 4 flat 28, so you're all my neighbors! Add me on facebook if you like /nathan.dorricott.1
Me and 3 friends staying block 14 flat 119, anyone else? Can anyone let me know how many people are there to each flat/block?
Reply 14
Hi I'm in block 14 flat 118
Hello I'm in Block 14 Flat 121. so you are close-by
Anyone wanting to upgrade a room and moving to a more cleaner and modern accommodation, I have an en-suite room which I don't need anymore its only £92 a week and the room is fairly big if anyone is let me know ASAP. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending