The Student Room Group

UCAS Clearing - Help!!!!

Hello!

I currently only hold one uni offer to study at Norwich as my other 4 uni's rejected me,,, I am now not sure if I want to go to Norwich now, as I have found out that they won't be giving me accommodation because I live too near (from London) and I don't think I'll be able to even afford to lie away from home!

I was now wondering if I could possibly go through clearing to see if there are any courses available in London that I could join. The problem is I have already accepted my offer to Norwich, so would I have to ring them up to say if they could put me through to clearing? And when is the clearing list available to see?
If anyone else has been in this situation, please help!!! Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hnavy95
Hello!

I currently only hold one uni offer to study at Norwich as my other 4 uni's rejected me,,, I am now not sure if I want to go to Norwich now, as I have found out that they won't be giving me accommodation because I live too near (from London) and I don't think I'll be able to even afford to lie away from home!

I was now wondering if I could possibly go through clearing to see if there are any courses available in London that I could join. The problem is I have already accepted my offer to Norwich, so would I have to ring them up to say if they could put me through to clearing? And when is the clearing list available to see?
If anyone else has been in this situation, please help!!! Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You should contact Norwich and ask them to let you go into clearing. Once they have done that, you will be eligible for clearing, but it does not open until results day. One or two places are giving indications of what they might have available, but the real thing doesn't get going until 14th August.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending