The Student Room Group

Favourite foods which aren't sold any more

Scroll to see replies

Peperami noodles :frown:
Original post by The Politisphere
Those Coco pop straws, Tim Tams, and After Eight yoghurt deserts.

:eek: This! I was thinking about them the other day...

I miss Milkybar Choos! Also, those Doritos 3D things were pretty cool
Ice cream chewits

Club Mate, because I used to drink it all the time in Berlin
Original post by bumblebee342
:eek: This! I was thinking about them the other day...

I miss Milkybar Choos! Also, those Doritos 3D things were pretty cool

OMG! When did they stop selling Milkybar Choos? I haven't had them in ages and assumed they were still around? Doritos 3d? :confused?

Original post by geodawson
We still get tim tams in Australia, I swear it's like the national dish or something :rolleyes:

:lol: It certainly beats having a curry as a national dish. They always seem to be on offer at Coles so I'm not surprised... You could always ship me over some.
I guess uou can still get them in England but here in Australia, they don't sell mini jaffa cakes! They were my go-to food.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Politisphere
OMG! When did they stop selling Milkybar Choos? I haven't had them in ages and assumed they were still around? Doritos 3d? :confused?

Haha, that bit was just in response to the thread, but yeah I know, I loved them! I'm not sure when they stopped selling them, haven't seen them in years though! And the Doritos were cool too, I think they were just supposed to be Doritos with air in them :tongue:
Starburst Joosters, Cadbury Snaps and Strawberry Milky way
Original post by bobsta10
I guess uou can still get them in England but here in Australia, they don't sell mini jaffa cakes! They were my go-to food.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Basically miss all English food not sold in Australia :redface:

(Also just had a sneaky TSR stalk and omg you're at UQ?! First person I've seen from TSR who also lives in Brisbane!)
Oreo and cornetto mcflurries....I know they're limited edition but it was still upsetting nethertheless! :cry:
Basically miss all English food not sold in Australia :redface:

(Also just had a sneaky TSR stalk and omg you're at UQ?! First person I've seen from TSR who also lives in Brisbane!)

Second to Jaffa Cakes would definitely be bourbon biscuits!

Yeah I am, such a great uni! Do you go to uni here too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bobsta10
Second to Jaffa Cakes would definitely be bourbon biscuits!

Yeah I am, such a great uni! Do you go to uni here too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bourbon biscuits! And just English chocolate in general mm :colondollar:

Nah, going to uni next year, but I'm going to uni in England. Otherwise, would've been going to UQ! The St Lucia campus is so beautiful, I always go on walks there by the river :smile:
Bourbon biscuits! And just English chocolate in general mm :colondollar:

Nah, going to uni next year, but I'm going to uni in England. Otherwise, would've been going to UQ! The St Lucia campus is so beautiful, I always go on walks there by the river :smile:

True that!

Ah okay, are you originally from England?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Iemon polo mints
What happened to Parma Violets :indiff:

For those missing the old pringles, Lidls version are like 90p and have buckets of flavour on them, just like they used to be :coma:
Original post by DeceitfulDove
What happened to Parma Violets :indiff:

For those missing the old pringles, Lidls version are like 90p and have buckets of flavour on them, just like they used to be :coma:

If you mean these, they exist and strangely, I'm currently eating a packet of giant ones :teehee:

1405376183718.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nemothefish19
Oreo and cornetto mcflurries....I know they're limited edition but it was still upsetting nethertheless! :cry:

I loved the creme egg mcflurries! :heart:

Also, something that I loved, but have stopped selling - the Wonka chocolate bars! :smile:
I'm not sure if they still sell them, but Pop tarts were so big back in the days! so nice.
Taz Bars = My Childhood
I miss campinos :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I miss campinos :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too :console:

Quick Reply

Latest