The Student Room Group

Ages of the people you've had sex with?

I was having a conversation with my friend yesterday, and she said the men I've slept with all seem really old, and that she wouldn't go higher than someone five years older than her. Just out of curiousity, how old are you, and how old are the people you've had sex with?

I'm 19, and mine are 21, 45, 32 and 36

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I use the energy and desire I have for sex to go and do greater things than have sex.
Original post by kumon
I use the energy and desire I have for sex to go and do greater things than have sex.
I wonder if any non moral white people will be able to understand this.

So basically no one will have sex with you so you pretend that you choose not to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LightBlueSoldier
So basically no one will have sex with you so you pretend that you choose not to

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not every one who doesn't have sex is someone who can't have sex. He's right in that all that sexual energy can be transferred into other pursuits.
Original post by Genocidal
Not every one who doesn't have sex is someone who can't have sex. He's right in that all that sexual energy can be transferred into other pursuits.

No but the people who choose not to tend not to make snide comments about those who do unless they are 'religious'. Here's betting the guy I quoted doesn't fall into that category.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm confused. Do you mean how old are they now or how old were they when you slept with them?

Original post by kumon
I wonder if any non moral white people will be able to understand this.

... What has white got to do with anything!?
Reply 6
Original post by LightBlueSoldier

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I get plenty of offers, but I politely decline. Also sex is overly hyped. If you can't control your sexual energy, you can't control much in life.

So someone understands, this is a first for me.
Reply 7
Original post by xOHarriet
I'm confused. Do you mean how old are they now or how old were they when you slept with them?

... What has white got to do with anything!?

Tend to be the people who have sex the most and can't control their sexual urges, they want sex all the time, just look at tv programs, music industry, magazines etc. Your whole system is built on sexulaisation. That's what I mean by "white" people not being able to control it.
Original post by kumon
No, I get plenty of offers, but I politely decline. Also sex is overly hyped. If you can't control your sexual energy, you can't control much in life.

So someone understands, this is a first for me.

you still fap though
Reply 9
Original post by Greg Jackson
you still fap though

No I don't :smile: Did the 90 day thing and never looked back since. You should try it, it really changes you.
Original post by kumon
Tend to be the people who have sex the most and can't control their sexual urges, they want sex all the time, just look at tv programs, music industry, magazines etc. Your whole system is built on sexulaisation. That's what I mean by "white" people not being able to control it.

Rhianna.

Black rappers constantly rapping about "f***ing b****es"

That is all.
Reply 11
19, 23, 29

and I'm only 18

Oh wait I've never had sex
Reply 12
Rhianna.

Black rappers constantly rapping about "f***ing b****es"

That is all.

Didn't think that needed mentioning, since it's clear anyway. Also strict christian black people can go without sex after marriage, but loads of white Christians dont.
Original post by kumon
No I don't :smile: Did the 90 day thing and never looked back since. You should try it, it really changes you.

seems legit
Not a thread you want a typo in...
Original post by kumon
Didn't think that needed mentioning, since it's clear anyway. Also strict christian black people can go without sex after marriage, but loads of white Christians dont.

Your racism is astounding.

Promiscuity has nothing whatsoever to do with race.
Reply 16
Original post by kumon

I don't know if you realise but nobody cares about your twisted bias views

:smile:

No he isn't, a healthy sex life is good for your physical and mental health, which will aid you in other pursuits.

Original post by kumon

Were your not unbearably smug and bigoted before?
Reply 18
Original post by Mankytoes
No he isn't, a healthy sex life is good for your physical and mental health, which will aid you in other pursuits.

Were your not unbearably smug and bigoted before?

Only on Tuesdays :wink:
Original post by plusC
I don't know if you realise but nobody cares about your twisted bias views

:smile:

You do enough to comment.
Original post by Greg Jackson
seems legit

More than your avatar.

Your racism is astounding.

Promiscuity has nothing whatsoever to do with race.

I could say the same thing to you when discussing black rappers, not all of them are like that. So in fact your racism is astounding.
Reply 19
Original post by kumon
No, I get plenty of offers, but I politely decline.

Yeh, I'm sure girls are just throwing themselves at you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending