The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Viva Emptiness
That bit was for your sadly departed pal.

Who got banned because of you and your lovely fwends. Good job. Hope you are happy :yy:
That bit was for your sadly departed pal.

WTF.

Is Aaron banned now?!

I ****ing warned him too :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Twinport53
Who got banned because of you and your lovely fwends. Good job. Hope you are happy :yy:

No-one forced him to insult her.

If you have an issue with people posting, then ignore them instead of arguing.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Wtf is up with this thread today?!

If people are going to post, why not be nice about it? What does being a douche do for you?

I've only been a spectator, but it's this holier than thou attitude which is causing the problems.

Earlier on, after the first - and to that point, only - picture the comment that replied to it was "this is not your territory".

Perhaps if the original posters of this thread weren't so anal retentive about this thread being some sort of hallowed ground - despite the fact that it's in Chat for every other ****er on the site to see - then they wouldn't get people calling them out for being so damn precious.

Don't act like this thread is anything more than just another place to chat balls.
Yeah. Job done for the dickheads. It's fine we got silver arrow banned before.

What he's banned?

:frown:

I'm sad now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shadowdweller
No-one forced him to insult her.

If you have an issue with people posting, then ignore them instead of arguing.

Why are they coming in here trolling on the wind up Shady?

Nope, he got banned because he was too stupid to keep within the rules of the forum.

Why did you come in here again? To post stupid pictures and troll?

That is against forum rules aswell. You are so clever.
Original post by Drewski
I've only been a spectator, but it's this holier than thou attitude which is causing the problems.

Earlier on, after the first - and to that point, only - picture the comment that replied to it was "this is not your territory".

Perhaps if the original posters of this thread weren't so anal retentive about this thread being some sort of hallowed ground - despite the fact that it's in Chat for every other ****er on the site to see - then they wouldn't get people calling them out for being so damn precious.

Don't act like this thread is anything more than just another place to chat balls.

Are you for real? There is atleast 5 regular posters who have joined since the 2nd thread alone, stop talking ****.

Original post by Mubariz
What he's banned?

:frown:

I'm sad now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aaron basically told one of them to **** off for trying to wind everybody up and to go eat some cake or something.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Drewski

Oh ****.

Mans going all out calling us out.

Shots fired.

PEW PEW

Probably gonna need a couple more pews for this one.

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why are they coming in here trolling on the wind up Shady?

Well, the regulars reaction hardly helped. It could all have been left once the thread was cleaned up if it wasn't for the argument being provoked again.
Original post by Drewski

Lol that was a joke. It was always a joke before they started infiltrating the thread with irrelevant gifs and pictures.

What exactly have we done? Every single visitor to the thread, we have been nice to and welcoming to and we don't even hold grudges or anything with anyone but they clearly had an agenda against this thread and it was obvious from the very beginning.

After seeing all this, can't believe you're still taking their side.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why did you come in here again? To post stupid pictures and troll?

That is against forum rules aswell. You are so clever.

Clever AND still here.

I'm getting the fireworks out of the shed as we speak. Gove and Ari gone in one day. There must truly be a God.

Original post by Drewski

Spot on tbh.
(edited 9 years ago)
Are you for real? There is atleast 5 regular posters who have joined since the 2nd thread alone, stop talking ****.

Original post by Mubariz
Oh ****.

Mans going all out calling us out.

Shots fired.

PEW PEW

Probably gonna need a couple more pews for this one.

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

Posted from TSR Mobile

Far as I'm concerned it's a pox on both your houses.

One side were being spammy (but it's chat, spam is allowed) and the other side reacted as if that spam was the start of WW3. You want to know why you were trolled? Because you trolled yourself. You reacted.

Did others join in? Yes, because you made it easy for them to do so.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by shadowdweller
Well, the regulars reaction hardly helped. It could all have been left once the thread was cleaned up if it wasn't for the argument being provoked again.

So why did they come back after the clean up Shady? Don't make out like it's us.

You have stopped posting in here since the 2nd thread because there was to many new people, so don't make out like this is for regulars only to appease the subs who thin they are untouchable.
Original post by plusC
why can't we all just get along and integrate properly, it would please me

that is one of the best things you've said.
Wow so much hate... It's like subs v non subs. Just calm the hell down. Every one... It's only the internet. There are some people out there, who unlike us, aren't on TSR because they have lives. You should envy those people, instead of fighting amongst yourselves :biggrin:
Original post by Drewski
Far as I'm concerned it's a pox on both your houses.

One side were being spammy (but it's chat, spam is allowed) and the other side reacted as if that spam was the start of WW3. You want to know why you were trolled? Because you trolled yourself. You reacted.

Did others join in? Yes, because you made it easy for them to do so.

I didn't do anything mate, you can look back and see.

I don't even know what happened aside from the pictures tbh, I need to have a look back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3478
Original post by lilypear
that is one of the best things you've said.

and it got carded :frown:

Where's the love?
So why did they come back after the clean up Shady? Don't make out like it's us.

You have stopped posting in here since the 2nd thread because there was to many new people, so don't make out like this is for regulars only to appease the subs who thin they are untouchable.

I'm not saying it was only you guys, I'm just pointing out that it's being made out like it was entirely one sided.

Latest