The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drewski
Tbf, most don't pay. I sure as hell don't.

How do you get it then?

Anyway, Aaron is coming back, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3521
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I need to be part of one now :moon:

Any recommendations?

Integration crew just started recruiting, could do with a function or two

Preferably not e^x though because I want a bit of variety through differentiation
Original post by Drewski
Do you seriously not see the irony of what you just posted?

You know, another picture is entirely appropriate here (I'm not going to post it because of what happened), but I'm getting about as much common sense out of you as I would expect from a brick wall...

Think about what you're saying. You're asking why they couldn't take a joke about them, yet when they played a joke on you, you went ballistic.... Are you really saying that their response was awful but yours was absolutely fine?

No, I post what I want, we take the piss out of 'the box' as a joke, Because Shadow and black rose used to mention it all the time. You obviously all took it seriously in your little private section and thought it would be funny to troll the thread, it's hardly a joke to just disrupt a whole thread with 50 pictures and get somebody banned.

I can take a joke, but it's pathetic trying to troll with the intention of getting somebody banned.

No, my response was justified because of them being on the wind up for page after page. I quoted them all when they each posted a picture first, and replied REPORTED. I done that as a JOKE. I did NOT report anybody, but after 5 pages, the JOKE wore off.

Stop trying to talk me down like I am not worthy of you, thanks.
Original post by Mubariz
How do you get it then?

Anyway, Aaron is coming back, right?

I was a mod for about 6 months 2 or 3 years ago.

I believe it's only a temp, yes.
Original post by plusC

Preferably not e^x though because I want a bit of variety through differentiation

Sounds good.

Can I be a hypberbolic function?
Reply 3525
Sounds good.

Can I be a hypberbolic function?

You can indeed, what hyperbolic function would you like to be?
How can we talk when every other post is a picture? Who can be arsed to scroll through pages of stupid images? 1 page maybe 2, but that only stop because the thread got locked after like 6 pages of images.
Original post by plusC

I wouldn't dare to differentiate you from others because you'd be nothing in comparison :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I shouldn't have to ignore anybody, they were all just trolling to show off to each other. But some people like to act differently when they have an audience. Pretty sad.
Reply 3529
Original post by Mubariz
I wouldn't dare to differentiate you from others because you'd be nothing in comparison :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good, you know not to mess with me
Original post by Twinport53
No, I post what I want, we take the piss out of 'the box' as a joke, Because Shadow and black rose used to mention it all the time. You obviously all took it seriously in your little private section and thought it would be funny to troll the thread, it's hardly a joke to just disrupt a whole thread with 50 pictures and get somebody banned.

I can take a joke, but it's pathetic trying to troll with the intention of getting somebody banned.

No, my response was justified because of them being on the wind up for page after page. I quoted them all when they each posted a picture first, and replied REPORTED. I done that as a JOKE. I did NOT report anybody, but after 5 pages, the JOKE wore off.

Stop trying to talk me down like I am not worthy of you, thanks.

1. Stop referring to me as part of them. I took no part in any of it. That I am a sub is, frankly, completely irrelevant to the discussion.
2. You complained about how being made fun of isn't funny. If you really want, I can quote the exact bit where you said that. But then you made fun of other people. You made them the joke. Naturally, they were going to be upset at that.
3. You then said that you can take a joke... But evidence would suggest otherwise. You got just as upset at being made a joke as they did.
4. How do you know they came here to get someone banned? That's certainly not the conversations I saw.
5. You say you did the reply as a joke. Wasn't particularly evident that that was a joke.

I have said throughout that both sides were in the wrong. Them coming on here spamming wasn't particularly funny, but neither was you lot poking fun at them in the first place or the way you retaliated afterwards.

It is, however, over now.
Back soon, am going to go post some pictures in some random threads and see what happens.
Original post by Twinport53
How can we talk when every other post is a picture? Who can be arsed to scroll through pages of stupid images? 1 page maybe 2, but that only stop because the thread got locked after like 6 pages of images.

Set your browser to view more posts per page. I've got mine set to 60. What's 3 pages to you is only 1 to me, makes scrolling past guff a hell of a lot easier.
Original post by Drewski
1. Stop referring to me as part of them. I took no part in any of it. That I am a sub is, frankly, completely irrelevant to the discussion.
2. You complained about how being made fun of isn't funny. If you really want, I can quote the exact bit where you said that. But then you made fun of other people. You made them the joke. Naturally, they were going to be upset at that.
3. You then said that you can take a joke... But evidence would suggest otherwise. You got just as upset at being made a joke as they did.
4. How do you know they came here to get someone banned? That's certainly not the conversations I saw.
5. You say you did the reply as a joke. Wasn't particularly evident that that was a joke.

I have said throughout that both sides were in the wrong. Them coming on here spamming wasn't particularly funny, but neither was you lot poking fun at them in the first place or the way you retaliated afterwards.

It is, however, over now.

1. Why are you here then? If you aren't normally in here? Or part of the hilarious Sub crew?
2. I don't care, I can make fun of anybody, I can take being made fun off, but spamming is just ****ing irritating, am not offended by anybody, but scrolling through pic after pic is tedious, because I shoudn't have to.
3. No, I can take a joke, as above, spamming pictures and then coming back to mock somebody being banned is just sad.
4. Because one of them even said you have to be clever to troll the right why and then mocked Aaron getting banned after he told them to **** off.
5. Why would I report the first picture somebody posted in a thread? Are you for real? It was clearly done as a joke, why would I post the word REPORTED. When I can do it anonymously?

Yes, by the end we were both wrong, not once have I denied that, but again you forget, they came here, we didn't go to them.

I know it's over, but you seem adamant to referee it all.
I need to be part of one now :moon:

Any recommendations?

pls join le asian clique
Original post by Drewski
Set your browser to view more posts per page. I've got mine set to 60. What's 3 pages to you is only 1 to me, makes scrolling past guff a hell of a lot easier.

Am fine thanks though.
What does QFA mean? :colonhash:
Original post by plusC
You can indeed, what hyperbolic function would you like to be?

Hmm.... sinh
Original post by lilypear
pls join le asian clique

Is there one for us?:tongue:
FYP.
Hmm.... sinh

Is there one for us?:tongue:

#A$i4n$W4G

~~~~~~~ ASIAN CLIQUE CLUB ~~~~~~
1. Lilypear
2. The Financier