The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you ever approach a pretty girl who wears a hijab?

Scroll to see replies

No.
Original post by Anonymous
Just curious :smile:

depends on the style of the hijab.

if she's stylishly dressed. and has one of those big multi layered hijabs that make your head look way bigger than it natural is.

and if your wearing lots of colour and stuff.

but yea. if she had anything else other than that then no. im not a fan of the bald headed nun look. and a lot of girls in hijabs just dont look like they've put a lot of effort into their appearance. i'm quite a creative guy that likes art and so i like other people who creative. so if i see youve just thrown 1 hijab on your head and wrapped it. thats pretty dull.
but if youve put together a whole head dress of a hijab with multiple layers that's really cool. so i'd think your creative and worth actually speaking to.
Original post by Shaolin Punk

if she's stylishly dressed. and has one of those big multi layered hijabs that make your head look way bigger than it natural is.

but yea. if she had anything else other than that then no. im not a fan of the bald headed nun look. and a lot of girls in hijabs just dont look like they've put a lot of effort into their appearance. i'm quite a creative guy that likes art and so i like other people who creative. so if i see youve just thrown 1 hijab on your head and wrapped it. thats pretty dull.
but if youve put together a whole head dress of a hijab with multiple layers that's really cool. so i'd think your creative and worth actually speaking to.

Lmao oh goodness
Are there any married guys here that are married to a Hijabi? I really want to know out of interest, how good did it feel on your wedding night when you took the hijab off? I can't wait until my wedding night.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LMFAO!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007
Lmao oh goodness

i dont get it?
Hijabi's are the most flirtacious! It's like because they wear one they have a free pass and they can get away with flirting because her intentions must be innocent because she is a hijabi haha. Just be respectful like you would do to any other woman haha
Original post by fishi
Haha people maje assumptions all the time. Thats ok. Even if most hijabis would want to date a white guy or any guy in general they either do it without letting many people know about it because parents are well.. you know strict..

The parents are racist*

FTFY

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Becreate
Hijabi's are the most flirtacious! It's like because they wear one they have a free pass and they can get away with flirting because her intentions must be innocent because she is a hijabi haha. Just be respectful like you would do to any other woman haha

I'm guessing you've flirted with a lot of hijabi's eh?
Reply 169
Original post by blooper94
The parents are racist*

FTFY

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are not racists...
Whats racist about that.. My mom was a reverty and well i have always preferred wearing the hijab myself, so i have never been pushed into anything. And if we are talking about dating, well ofcourse its not ok with parents.. I have many white guy friends athiests and christains, my dad knowd about them too and hasnt asked me not to talk to them.. They just dont want us to waste our time with some white guy we might not marry or any guh for that matter..
No.
Original post by fishi
They are not racists...
Whats racist about that.. My mom was a reverty and well i have always preferred wearing the hijab myself, so i have never been pushed into anything. And if we are talking about dating, well ofcourse its not ok with parents.. I have many white guy friends athiests and christains, my dad knowd about them too and hasnt asked me not to talk to them.. They just dont want us to waste our time with some white guy we might not marry or any guh for that matter..

whats your ethnicity?

And this is why camel humps are discouraged...

They attract too much attention.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 173
Original post by Anonymous
whats your ethnicity?

Well m not really sure
My mum left us when i was 2. So dont know much about her.
Dad is pakistani/afghani
Mum was if i am not mistaken was part irish part hispanic..
Still not a 100%
Original post by fishi
Well m not really sure
My mum left us when i was 2. So dont know much about her.
Dad is pakistani/afghani
Mum was if i am not mistaken was part irish part hispanic..
Still not a 100%

I'm Pakistani/Afghani too :biggrin:
Reply 175
I'm Pakistani/Afghani too :biggrin:

Kool.. Hi5 :smile:
Original post by fishi
Kool.. Hi5 :smile:

Do you speak Pashto?
I find that hijabis often get approached a lot online, as opposed to in person. Even from guys that aren't Muslim, weirdly enough
Reply 178
Do you speak Pashto?

No i speak persian
Reply 179
Original post by themorninglight
I find that hijabis often get approached a lot online, as opposed to in person. Even from guys that aren't Muslim, weirdly enough

I will have to agree with you..

Quick Reply

Latest