The Student Room Group

TSR Movie Madness: Group B SF1: Forrest Gump V Back to the Future

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Voted BTTF since I hated Forrest Gump. 16 votes each.
Reply 41
This is a toughie. I loved both of those movies.
Original post by Qari
This is a toughie. I loved both of those movies.

Please vote BTTF if you have not yet voted. :smile: #saveBTTF

We're 19-17 down atm. :frown:
I voted Back to the Future. As much as I liked Forrest Gump, BTTF is an 80s classic which I have loved since I was a child. As others have said you can watch them all over and over again whereas I have only watched forrest gump once and never really feel like watching it again.
Can't lie, this poll is stressing me out. It's so close!
(edited 9 years ago)
19-19!
C'mon Marty McFly, you can do this!
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Can't lie, this poll is stressing me out. It's so close!

Same. I've shared it on facebook but i drew in a Forrest gump fan ffs. Maybe a BTTF as well io hope.

You shared it? Tweet it with #saveBTTF. :wink:

Find a fanclub for them or something and tweet at them and we'll kick ass. :tongue:

Original post by just a dad
19-19!
C'mon Marty McFly, you can do this!

He's no chicken, He won't back down!
Original post by Motorbiker
Same. I've shared it on facebook but i drew in a Forrest gump fan ffs. Maybe a BTTF as well io hope.

You shared it? Tweet it with #saveBTTF. :wink:

Find a fanclub for them or something and tweet at them and we'll kick ass. :tongue:

Haha yeah I've shared it and it seems to be drawing in FG fans as well which is sad :frown: but I've also drawn in one BTTF fan so it's not all negative
Haha yeah I've shared it and it seems to be drawing in FG fans as well which is sad :frown: but I've also drawn in one BTTF fan so it's not all negative

Find BTTF fan pages and share it onto those! :tongue:

this may be slightly dishonest but the FG fans could do the same in theory. :tongue:

this may be slightly dishonest but the FG fans could do the same in theory. :tongue:

Too close to need to resort to dirty tactics :wink:

Found a group on FB but I don't use it lol
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Too close to need to resort to dirty tactics :wink:

Encouraging multiple new people to sign up to TSR and join in the discussion is a dirty tactic? :tongue:

Found a group on FB but I don't use it lol

Not yet.(Maybe thurs afternoon if we need to :ninja: )
Encouraging multiple new people to sign up to TSR and join in the discussion is a dirty tactic? :tongue:

Not yet.(Maybe thurs afternoon if we need to :ninja: )

Find film fanatic groups and post...but then again, we don't want to spam groups just as we don't want them spamming us...
Voted BTTF just to keep it close :tongue:.
Original post by ClickItBack
Voted BTTF just to keep it close :tongue:.

:five:

It's still 3 votes behind though!
BTTF is only 2 votes behind atm! A late surge could help it win!
Back to 3 votes now. So near and yet so far ...
Back to 3 votes now. So near and yet so far ...

:console:

Have you invited other people to come vote? I know you claim to not have facebook but do you have any other social media?

If not then go make a thread in chat of "Please come save Back to The future!" :lol:
:console:

Have you invited other people to come vote? I know you claim to not have facebook but do you have any other social media?

If not then go make a thread in chat of "Please come save Back to The future!" :lol:

I did think about a chat thread, but decided that it would bring in at least as many Forrest fans.

Let's be honest, I'm not really a giant in the world of social media!
Original post by lustawny
I made a post about this poll in the 'I'm wonderful and I'm single' thread, but it hasn't seemed to work yet.

Keep going!

I did think about a chat thread, but decided that it would bring in at least as many Forrest fans.

Let's be honest, I'm not really a giant in the world of social media!

Try it anyway! With a name like that it should bring in the Marty Mcfly fanboys...

Quick Reply

Latest