The Student Room Group

It's my Birthday, ask me anything!

Exactly that! :biggrin:
can we have a picture of the birthday girl?

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by Movember
can we have a picture of the birthday girl?

Spoiler

Just as I was about to take a striking selfie, your spoiler changed my mind :P
Reply 3
19! I'm officially old D:
It's my birthday too :biggrin: 20 today. Happy Birthday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by jellybean_
It's my birthday too :biggrin: 20 today. Happy Birthday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woohoo! What did you get up to?

Happy Birthday to you too muffin! Hope you get everything you wanted! I don't know anyone else who shares the same Birthday :')
Happy Birthday! :h:

What are you doing to celebrate? :redface:
Reply 7
Original post by SassQueen13
Happy Birthday! :h:

What are you doing to celebrate? :redface:

Thank you muffin! Last 20 minutes :'(

zoo, meal, How to Train Your Dragon 2, partyyyyyyyy :biggrin:
Original post by kingzebra
Woohoo! What did you get up to?

Happy Birthday to you too muffin! Hope you get everything you wanted! I don't know anyone else who shares the same Birthday :')

Thanks :biggrin: I was super lucky this year and got a car (a few months ago though but technically my birthday present), I've joked they need to 'up' the present for my 21st :tongue:

I didn't do much due to lack of funds, but I was happy just to stay in and relax for once. What did you get up to? :biggrin:

Edit, I see what you got up to now - I am jealous! Really wanted to go to the zoo :frown:

What did you get? *super nosey*

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
If you died right now ... do you think you would go to heaven ? / Have you accepted the love of Jesus ?
Just as I was about to take a striking selfie, your spoiler changed my mind :P
I can see you on your profile anyway! :tongue:
Reply 11
Thanks :biggrin: I was super lucky this year and got a car (a few months ago though but technically my birthday present), I've joked they need to 'up' the present for my 21st :tongue:

I didn't do much due to lack of funds, but I was happy just to stay in and relax for once. What did you get up to? :biggrin:

Edit, I see what you got up to now - I am jealous! Really wanted to go to the zoo :frown:

What did you get? *super nosey*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooooh lucky you! What colour is your car? Well 21st is a big one! A trip to Vegas maybe? :wink:

Well I hope you watched movies and ate a lot of crap!

Well technically, it's a pet shop :P but it's really big and they have little monkeys and a giant rabbit running around the shop :O so I call it the zoo :P

I just got some money! Shopping time woohoo! And a Millie's cookie with Olaf from Frozen on it :smile: hehe!

Did you get anything besides your car? :smile:
It's blue (da-ba-see da-ba-dieeee or however that song went :biggrin:)

Oh gosh I would love that place! And the cookie *drools*

I just got a couple of DVD's and things for my house at uni next year (ew, feeling old!)

Joint trip to Vegas for next year? We will find you fake ID :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
It's blue (da-ba-see da-ba-dieeee or however that song went :biggrin:)

Oh gosh I would love that place! And the cookie *drools*

I just got a couple of DVD's and things for my house at uni next year (ew, feeling old!)

Joint trip to Vegas for next year? We will find you fake ID :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

There were the two most interesting parrots in the world! Same breed- one of them wanted me to scratch his head all day long, if I stopped for a second- it would start screaming! The other one was so evil! He was nice to everyone else and would dance but when I went over he kept trying to attack me and bit me really hard! :frown:

Think about all the money you'll save yourself though! Second year at Uni I'm guessing? We can be old biddies together- we just need cats!

That sounds like a plan! I hear they have indoor rollercoasters :biggrin:
There were the two most interesting parrots in the world! Same breed- one of them wanted me to scratch his head all day long, if I stopped for a second- it would start screaming! The other one was so evil! He was nice to everyone else and would dance but when I went over he kept trying to attack me and bit me really hard! :frown:

Think about all the money you'll save yourself though! Second year at Uni I'm guessing? We can be old biddies together- we just need cats!

That sounds like a plan! I hear they have indoor rollercoasters :biggrin:

Awww, I have a parrot! African Grey, and she can be really lovely to my dad but evil to me so I get those feels :tongue:

Yeah second year, all goes so fast. Are you at uni/college? (You may have already said but I forget easily :tongue:) Also,can we go for dogs? Cats may prey on my poor bird :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Awww, I have a parrot! African Grey, and she can be really lovely to my dad but evil to me so I get those feels :tongue:

Yeah second year, all goes so fast. Are you at uni/college? (You may have already said but I forget easily :tongue:) Also,can we go for dogs? Cats may prey on my poor bird :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg I'm so jealous! I really want an African Grey! :frown: Does she say cheeky things? Haha watch this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_mWMOo8Ea8

You're parrot should have a play date with mine! She's a little kakariki with a red monobrow hehe :smile:

Aww, good luck! Starting in September, touch wood! Going through the wait for results day terror....

Oh yes! A little fat, slobbery doggy :wink:
Oh god yes, most of the things she says would get me banned from TSR if i told you :colondollar: She's currently trying to attack her glass reflection though...

Where do you plan on going? :smile: You can PM me if you ever want in case this thread gets a bit long, can't guarantee I will notice straight away though :colondollar::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest