The Student Room Group

Are these qualifications good enough?

Hi, I'm just wanting to know whether the qualifications I have/working towards will be enough for me to jump straight into a BSc Physics course or whether i will be required to take a foundation year before doing so.

I am currently studying A level math and physics (fast track) through distance learning as I have a full time job. I already had a BTEC National Extended diploma in sport science which I got Distinction* Distinction Distinction (380 ucas points).

Just to be clear, I am wondering whether I can go straight into a BSc Physics course without doing a foundation year with the qualifications I have/doing and obvs as long as i get good grades which i'm confident I will.

Many thanks
Reply 1
I think you will be able to, without doing a foundation degree, so long as you get the grades required.
I would however, advise you to email specific universities to ask them to make sure..
Good luck!:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by arfah
I think you will be able to, without doing a foundation degree, so long as you get the grades required.
I would however, advise you to email specific universities to ask them to make sure..
Good luck!:smile:

thank you for the reply :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending