The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My dad and the family thought it was funny for me to do shots when I was 5. I don't remember, but that **** is pretty funny
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by meenu89
Dad used to give us some with our meal on Fridays.

uwot
Original post by Reece Sure
My dad and the family thought it was funny for me to do shots when I was 5. I don't remember, but that sh*t is pretty funny

Pretty brutal that like haha!
I drank lots of watered down wine when i was younger or would have sips of wine from parents. We grew up in Jersey so spent lots of time in France where this is common.

There's a photo of me when i'm 5 drinking white wine in a restaurant that i found lately. (a physical photo since this was the mid 90s)

That just made me laugh out loud in the middle of the TSR office. :lol:
I'm nearly 18 and I've not touched anything - no interest to me at all!
Reply 45
15 I think. I think I had a 70cl bottle of sherry and some cider and beer (not sure).
I think about 14. Just shots of sambuca
Original post by snikutsmullac
I'm nearly 18 and I've not touched anything - no interest to me at all!

Oh man you're gonna have a rough time when you do start.
Reply 48
I drank a glass of my mother's wine when I was 13. I'm 20 now, but I've never been drunk (and I don't want to get drunk). I do enjoy a good glass of wine, an icecold beer or a sweet cocktail. But I never drink a lot.
I had my first proper drink and got drunk when I was 17. My 6th year had a Christmas party and we had it at a friend's house. I drank far too much, and mixed like 5 kinds of alcohol then threw up :colondollar:

Ended up being picked up and taken home by my mum :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cole-slaw
Oh man you're gonna have a rough time when you do start.

I don't intend to.
13 or 14 - a glass of mulled wine at Christmas with my uncle
Reply 52
Had sips of parent's wine etc from about 8 I reckon. First got properly drunk at 14. At 16 was getting trashed at house parties.
I don't plan on drinking alcohol. I mean I've seen the effects it can have on people etc.

Anyway, I did take a sip of my dad's guiness when i was really young. I thought it was coca cola lol
Thankfully never
Original post by snikutsmullac
I don't intend to.

That's a shame, you're missing out on one of life's greatest joys.
Original post by -Venus
Used to get quite mortal off vodka or lambrini at the age of 13/14, in parks with my mates. Did no one else do this? Had some of the best fun in my life haha.

Also did no one else used to stand outside shops for hours trying to get random strangers to go and buy your alcohol?

Omg haha used to get drunk of frosty jacks 3 litre bottles with mates sometimes and yeah wait outside for people To go in....I never used to like asking though, that's all in the past now though and I am a changed man, moving up in the world while my old mates are thieving drug addicts now.... Such a shame
Reply 57
6. When my dad left the room I sipped some of his Budweiser. So gross.
18. :P Last year.
My first proper drink was aged 13 your standard cans of lager but I always used to sip my dad's beers in the pub, putting peanuts and crisps in it :P

Latest