The Student Room Group

What Your University Says About You

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mathsz0r
What makes Liverpool exceed Leeds, Nottingham and Manchester then? Not sure how you can say that when it's very much a personal opinion (that isn't shared by a majority).

Leeds and Nottingham have **** football teams. Even if you don't support LFC/MUFC/MCFC/EFC you can still see Premiership football every weekend at uni.

Manchester has one of the worst crime rates in the country. Leeds and Nottingham are far worse too. http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/preparing-to-go/staying-safe-and-secure/how-safe-is-your-city/
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Leeds and Nottingham have **** football teams. Even if you don't support LFC/MUFC/MCFC/EFC you can still see Premiership football every weekend at uni.

Manchester has one of the worst crime rates in the country. Leeds and Nottingham are far worse too. http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/preparing-to-go/staying-safe-and-secure/how-safe-is-your-city/

So football and crime make Liverpool better? Smh.
So football and crime make Liverpool better? Smh.

What else is there. Nicest city in england is newcastle anyway
Don't talk nonsense.

It's not nonsense it's an opinion. I've never been to Nottingham but I have been to both Leeds and Manchester, I disliked Leeds quite a lot as for Manchester I didn't hate it but it's just not great either. Liverpool on the other hand I love, it's a great city until you get to the outskirts (but that can be said about most major cities) but no one visits the outskirts anyway unless you're visiting someone who lives there.
Original post by TolerantBeing
There's no sheep in Cardiff..

What a cop out, give us another one :unimpressed:

This

Posted from TSR Mobile
i just laughed.
Original post by SophieSmall
It's not nonsense it's an opinion. I've never been to Nottingham but I have been to both Leeds and Manchester, I disliked Leeds quite a lot as for Manchester I didn't hate it but it's just not great either. Liverpool on the other hand I love, it's a great city until you get to the outskirts (but that can be said about most major cities) but no one visits the outskirts anyway unless you're visiting someone who lives there.

Live in Nottingham. Can tell you first hand if you live in Nottingham City itself it's a ****hole. Simple as. You're more likely to get shot than find a nice place to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
inb4 revelation the OP studied at birmingham
Reply 68
and I was going to apply to Exeter..:cry:
Original post by Obiejess
Live in Nottingham. Can tell you first hand if you live in Nottingham City itself it's a ****hole. Simple as. You're more likely to get shot than find a nice place to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Naw that's a shame :frown:
What Your University Says About You

Utterly rubbish
Reply 71
Original post by Reece Sure
inb4 revelation the OP studied at birmingham

Eh, I study at LSE though?
Original post by benpringle
Eh, I study at LSE though?

I'm jealous. What do you study, n what grades did you get for admission?
Reply 73
Original post by universal_set
Utterly rubbish

Nobody forced you to read it. It's MY impressions of the different universities and I did state that at the very beginning.
Reply 74
I'm jealous. What do you study, n what grades did you get for admission?

Jealous of what? I do law at LSE and needed A*AA (got A*AA).
Reply 75
Awesome OP lmfao, people are looking so pathetic taking OP seriously in this thread.
Nobody forced you to read it. It's MY impressions of the different universities and I did state that at the very beginning.

When you post your views/opinions then anyone can read it whether you force or not.

Your brain is full of useless thoughts that's why you created this BS thread.
Jealous of what? I do law at LSE and needed A*AA (got A*AA).

Attending LSE. Word on the street is that it's meant to be not a bad institute of higher learning.

Nottingham Trent 'as a better reputation raand 'ere tho.
Reply 78
Original post by universal_set
When you post your views/opinions then anyone can read it whether you force or not.

Your brain is full of useless thoughts that's why you created this BS thread.

Dry your eyes mate. Exactly, it's your choice to read it so don't read a bit of harmless banter on unis and take a bitch-fit.
Reply 79
Attending LSE. Word on the street is that it's meant to be not a bad institute of higher learning.

Nottingham Trent 'as a better reputation raand 'ere tho.

Haha yeah, I'd feel like it was worth all the studying if people around me cracked a smile every now and again lol

Quick Reply

Latest