The Student Room Group

What's your favorite dream city in the USA?

Scroll to see replies

They're all ****e.
I love my hometown. Well, current hometown. Not enough to keep me in the states though.

Detroit.
I've only been to one! I would love to see lots of cities in the US, particularly New York, Las Vegas, San Fransisco, Los Angeles, Orlando and Washington :biggrin:
I loved New York on my visit there. Best holiday I've ever had, and I tend to go somewhere every year

Edit: Hence why my main picture is a Sloth climbing the Empire state buildings swatting away planes :P :laugh:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Coffeetime
I love my hometown. Well, current hometown. Not enough to keep me in the states though.

Is that Wilmington,NC? I'm born and raised in Atlanta but my dads side is from NC and I went to NC A&T State University and UNC Chapel Hill for college. I love North Carolina.
New Yooorrkk, concrete jungle, where dreams are made of.... so, basically, New York.
Reply 8
LA baby :h:
Original post by Last Day Lepers
They're all ****e.

Ever been?
Original post by Beyoncstan
Is that Wilmington,NC? I'm born and raised in Atlanta but my dads side is from NC and I went to NC A&T State University and UNC Chapel Hill for college. I love North Carolina.

It is! If Chapel Hill were a city and not a town, I would have put that up. I've never been to Atlanta though.
NYC
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Ever been?

Yes.
Seattle
The lovely San Francisco. Took to it like a duck to water when I visited.
Yes.

Which ones
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Which ones

All of them.
Probably Raleigh in North Carolina. My mum lived there for a few years and she's constantly banging on about how beautiful it is there.
All of them.

Probably just a left winger who hates america, or a little englander, who hates america
Houston

Quick Reply

Latest