The Student Room Group

Ejaculation feels uncomfortable

Recently I've been noticing that ejaculation feels a bit uncomfortable. It's slightly painful but not that bad. It's not a sharp pain but just enough to put me off. This has happened only in the last week since I started doing intense workouts in the gym. I'm trying to convince myself that it's a result of overdoing it on the exercise bikes and leg weights but could it be something more sinister?

Urination is fine and painless and I have examined my testicles for lumps which I have found none.

What could be the problem?
When i first masturbated i thought i was producing pee and i was proper worried and i was googling it and ****.

I later realised it wasnt pee, it was infact cUM BUT FROM NOW ON I KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD THAT EJACULATE PEE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pressure on the urethra, either because it's being gripped too firmly or more semen than expected is coming out can lead to this sort of sharp 'ow' pain on ejaculation. Are either of those happening?
Reply 3
Original post by unprinted
Pressure on the urethra, either because it's being gripped too firmly or more semen than expected is coming out can lead to this sort of sharp 'ow' pain on ejaculation. Are either of those happening?

It's not a sharp pain. Upon ejaculation it hurts a little bit at the base of the penis when the semen comes out. I don't know how to describe it as it's not that painful. As I said, it has only started since I have done intense workouts. I usually spend 20-30 minutes on a bicycle, my crotch area feels numb after that but only momentarily. Could that be the reason why? Too much cycling?
It suggests that's where the constriction is. How much leg work (as opposed to upper body work, say) do you do?

Extended pressure on your perineum (the bit between your balls and your anus) is rarely a good thing. If you're going to do cycle workouts, switch saddles to something with a groove or hole in the middle - they're often aimed at women - possibly with a gel cover, or get a recumbent.
Reply 5
It suggests that's where the constriction is. How much leg work (as opposed to upper body work, say) do you do?

Extended pressure on your perineum (the bit between your balls and your anus) is rarely a good thing. If you're going to do cycle workouts, switch saddles to something with a groove or hole in the middle - they're often aimed at women - possibly with a gel cover, or get a recumbent.

I do a lot of leg work. 20 minutes on the bike, 15 on the treadmill and about 10 or so doing leg weights. I enjoy working out at the gym but if it's going to cause me discomfort when I ejaculate then I might have to pipe down a bit. The problem is, there is only one saddle type and it's fixed in place, the only thing I can do is adjust the height and it's usually at the lowest setting. Am I doing damage to my genitals the way I am exercising?
Hey, i have a question, rather different to the one mentioned above, i have recently started to ejaculate whilst i'm doing press ups.. How may i prevent this? Is this normal in any sense?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some women orgasm via exercise (rope-climbing is the classic way) so it's probably an effect of the muscle tension.

Ejaculate beforehand?
Reply 8
Sounds to me like the bike is probably causing some damage up there, probably a good idea to go see the GP to check everything is ok and then switch to a different piece of exercise equipment that doesn't put pressure there. Just a thought, are you wearing decent, supportive underwear when you are at the gym?
Some women orgasm via exercise (rope-climbing is the classic way) so it's probably an effect of the muscle tension.

Ejaculate beforehand?

I've read this before.. I'll try ****ing first

Posted from TSR Mobile
You may have some internal damage, if the pain lasts another week see a doctor.

Quick Reply

Latest