The Student Room Group

What's your favorite dream city in the USA?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheAnusFiles
Probably just a left winger who hates america, or a little englander, who hates america

Yeah you sussed me out.
The USA has so many more exciting, vibrant cities than the UK, I mean other than London what else do we really have that is on par with these American cities, Newcastle?
Original post by laylarose
Probably Raleigh in North Carolina. My mum lived there for a few years and she's constantly banging on about how beautiful it is there.

The areas outside of Raleigh are gorgeous. The actual city, not so much.
Original post by Pheoa101
The USA has so many more exciting, vibrant cities than the UK, I mean other than London what else do we really have that is on par with these American cities, Newcastle?

London is a ****hole. Not on par.
Somewhere along the coast of California so i can go on the beach and enjoy the sun i will have LA, San Francisco and Las Vegas near by to visit plus amazing national parks. So not really a city but a state i would choose California. For a city probably settle in San Francisco out of the three.
Reply 25
Original post by James2015
Somewhere along the coast of California so i can go on the beach and enjoy the sun i will have LA, San Francisco and Las Vegas near by to visit plus amazing national parks. So not really a city but a state i would choose California. For a city probably settle in San Francisco out of the three.

Yes San Francisco is wonderful probably the liberal city in America! European expats love SF!I hope they get the 2024 Olympics!

Quick Reply

Latest